Would you rather...

Started by Strongheart, February 07, 2018, 05:50:18 PM

Carry a torch or a lantern?

The game here is to answer the previous question to start off, and once you have, pose your own question to answer!

From there on, you may choose to answer whatever question that has been asked previously, any amount you would like to answer or all of them if you so choose. The only caveat to this is that they must be Arm related, and that's really it!

I am not entirely sure if this game really belongs here, but it may be fun to humor nonetheless.

Uh, lantern, duh. Anyone who says Torch is either a filthy Krathi or a filthy Gith.

Would you rather dehydrate in the salt flats, or starve in the scrublands?
Lizard time.

Scrublands, duh!

Would you rather fight an anakore one on one or fist fight with a gith?

Anakore.

Would you rather reopen Tuluk or bring back full mages?
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

February 07, 2018, 09:31:29 PM #4 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 03:34:58 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

February 07, 2018, 09:36:21 PM #5 Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 09:38:17 PM by Delirium
A merchant. I'd invest in gloves and a banker.

Would you rather be a gortok or a chalton?

Chalton.  My hide, bone and horns would bring all the hunters to my dune.

Would you rather journey beyond the edges of the Known (and bring back the tales of what you found) by a) going beyond the western edges past the Barrier Mountains or b) sailing south past the edges of the Silt Sea?
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

West. I ain't tryin' to mess with no giants. I'll take the unknown thx.

Would you rather betray and kill a PC your character genuinely loves

Or be betrayed and killed by a PC your character genuinely loves?

It's not betrayal to take somebody you love out of a cruel world.  At least you can make it quick for them.

Would you rather fall from a deadly height?  Or rather  fall in love with a breed 'gick?  (One fall lasts longer, but both are likely to kill you.)

Quote from: Grogerif on February 07, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
It's not betrayal to take somebody you love out of a cruel world.  At least you can make it quick for them.

Would you rather fall from a deadly height?  Or rather  fall in love with a breed 'gick?  (One fall lasts longer, but both are likely to kill you.)

Fall from a deadly height. At least that way, you might find some purchase.

Would you rather hire an Assassin, or be an Assassin?
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

Be an assassin would be prettyyyy cool, not so much being the fat weak merchant who needs them and then has to fear them.

Would you rather be Tek or Utep?
If they can lift inix with their stubby claws they can lift my fat ass with their beefy backs - Eves #TameableSiltFlyers

Quote from: Envy on February 07, 2018, 11:31:25 PM
Be an assassin would be prettyyyy cool, not so much being the fat weak merchant who needs them and then has to fear them.

Would you rather be Tek or Utep?

Utep. I want to be sipping Pina coladas on a beach in the Astral Multiverse while my peons are running the ship on some insignificant desert planet.

Marry, Fuck, Kill: Samos,  Serilla, Elithan

--Immanuel Kant

Quote from: Veselka on February 08, 2018, 12:17:41 AM

Fuck Serilla - She had characters of mine in her torture chamber several times and she was kinky af.
Marry Samos - A powerful, strong man with a well paying job and a fatherly type!
Kill Elithan - Kill with fire!

Would you rather play a Mantis without a connection to the hive or play the last of the Halflings?
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Quote from: Bushranger on February 08, 2018, 04:02:22 PM
Quote from: Veselka on February 08, 2018, 12:17:41 AM

Fuck Serilla - She had characters of mine in her torture chamber several times and she was kinky af.
Marry Samos - A powerful, strong man with a well paying job and a fatherly type!
Kill Elithan - Kill with fire!

Would you rather play a Mantis without a connection to the hive or play the last of the Halflings?

I would love to play a mantis trying to RECONNECT with the hive.

Would you rather be paid to play Armageddon on a daily basis, or be given an unlimited-option special application?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Paid to play Arm, on a good day I play far too much Arm and it would supplement stuff.

Would you rather: Have super a maximum playtime of 1 hour per day, or be forced to play 4 hours everyday?

Quote from: Hauwke on February 08, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
Paid to play Arm, on a good day I play far too much Arm and it would supplement stuff.

Would you rather: Have super a maximum playtime of 1 hour per day, or be forced to play 4 hours everyday?

Forced to play 4 hours everyday, of course! Everyone knows mudsex is like, 3 hours. Minimum!

;D

Would you rather (with your current PC) die in the arena to a fearsome beast or fall in battle against your enemies?

Fall in battle to my enemies of course. Hopefully 100 of them. Or 300.

Fuck, Marry, Kill: Gage Gritshaw, Quick, and Koman Locke.

--Immanuel Kant

Quote from: azuriolinist on February 08, 2018, 08:46:29 PMWould you rather (with your current PC) die in the arena to a fearsome beast or fall in battle against your enemies?

Fall in battle. Always.

Would you rather fight a hundred ant-sized kanks or one kank-sized ant?
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: Veselka on February 08, 2018, 09:32:29 PM
Fall in battle to my enemies of course. Hopefully 100 of them. Or 300.

Fuck, Marry, Kill: Gage Gritshaw, Quick, and Koman Locke.

Kill: Gage
Kill: Quick
Kill: Koman

Quote from: LauraMars on February 09, 2018, 02:23:20 PM
Would you rather fight a hundred ant-sized kanks or one kank-sized ant?

One kank-sized ant..because it'd then be a kank..and I like kanks and want them back  :'(

If given the choice between 1) beta-testing a brand new race 2) beta-testing a brand new area, or 3) designing said brand new race or area, which would it be?
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Beta test a new race!

There have been some really good suggestions and work done developing races for Armageddon 2 that I'd be extremely pleased to have them show up.

Would you rather found a new noble house or a new greater merchant house?
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Found a Noble House, Merchant Houses are so meh.

Would you rather: Reopen Tuluk, or bring back all other removed races and areas?

I would LOVE to design a new area.

Would you rather find out there was a command you missed years ago that makes an annoying task easier, but that will now be removed...

-or-

Find out something you have been doing superstitiously IG for years actually lowers your success rate?
Quote from: Lizzie on February 10, 2016, 09:37:57 PM
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

Quote from: Bushranger on February 09, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
Beta test a new race!

Would you rather found a new noble house or a new greater merchant house?

I'd rather found a new elf tribe.  Like one where all the females are desert elves and all the males are city.  They meet once a month for orgies, and tribe business, but itherwise only meet via the way.

Quote from: Hauwke on February 09, 2018, 06:04:20 PM
Found a Noble House, Merchant Houses are so meh.

Would you rather: Reopen Tuluk, or bring back all other removed races and areas?

I'd rather open a new merchant house. Got plenty of noble houses and few of them are even open.

Reopen Tuluk. Gith, mantis and halflings are too iso for our player count, but all you'd really need in Tuluk are the Legion and a visit from the 'naki Kadius team once a month.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded