Author Topic: A Shameless Plug for a blog  (Read 228 times)

Armaddict

A Shameless Plug for a blog
« on: January 31, 2018, 08:17:49 PM »
Greetings:

My older sister has embarked down the path of a lifelong dream of hers, which is starting a blog.  She's very well-written, very spiritual, very introspective and sensitive...she's a beautiful person, all in all, who is finally able to express herself as she's long wanted to.  It's nice for me to see, because she is traditionally very private and reserved.

I can't guarantee the topics she speaks of or the content she's putting up will resonate with any one of you in particular, but if even one of you enjoys reading and participating in such things, it will be a win for me in helping her to reach like minded people, or people she can help.  I believe she's a spiritual healer, at heart.

Anywho, without further ado, if you have some time and curiosity:
http://www.beautyinthenow.org/

Edit:
Some things are still showing 'mormonstories.org', which is an enterprise of my brother-in-law in basically calling out the mormon religion on some of its problems and exploring faith and helping through faith transitions.  That's where she started.  Please don't think I'm trying to convert you. XD
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 08:20:17 PM by Armaddict »
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

RogueGunslinger

Re: A Shameless Plug for a blog
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2018, 02:53:21 PM »
I took some time to check it out. It's a very clean, well done blog. She's a good writer and though the content isn't really my thing I could see a blog like this being very popular.

She seems very relatable and genuine.