A snippet out of time

Started by Eyeball, January 24, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

His attention leaving the broad-shouldered human to sweep over the group, the jowly, one-legged man says, in sirihish:

"I am struck by a sudden whimsy."

Frowning, the bearded, bronzed half-giant asks, in sirihish:

"Ain't allowed to strike highborns.. want me to kill it?"

You're still missed, Albie.

January 24, 2018, 10:23:10 AM #1 Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:29:15 AM by Large Hero
His attention leaving the broad-shouldered human to sweep over the group, the jowly, one-legged man says, in sirihish:

"I am struck by a sudden whimsy."

Classic lighthearted (yet still menacing) Albie. Albie was good at playing around nobles. He knew the right notes to hit as a half-giant in that setting. Speaking as the player of the jowly, one-legged man, Albie definitely enhanced my experience.

Oof! That character. I stored him due to real life stuff, but looking back, I had an embarrassment of riches in terms of the characters around me. Albie, Ellandris Borsail, Kitrix Borsail, Lieutenant (I think he was Lieutenant at the time) Torgun. Hasan as an antagonist. Lots of other fun characters.

Lesson: don't store.
It is said that things coming in through the gate can never be your own treasures. What is gained from external circumstances will perish in the end.
- the Mumonkan

There is no store, only die.
Live your life as though your every act were to become a universal law.

--Immanuel Kant

At a boxy wooden bar, you overhear the crimson, flop-eared half-giant say in tribal-accented sirihish:

"I'm not allowed to wear kilts... cause I'm so big... and I wack people with my pecker all the time."

sarge told me if you get cursed by a magicker you have to start pounding ale at the gaj to cure it
It is said that things coming in through the gate can never be your own treasures. What is gained from external circumstances will perish in the end.
- the Mumonkan

January 28, 2018, 07:56:17 AM #5 Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 08:23:24 AM by Eyeball
Looking up and down from the pocked, thin-mustachioed man's pants and back up, the blonde, mocha-skinned woman says
to the pocked, thin-mustachioed man, in sirihish:

"Did you just..."

I feel like I may have met these characters above... But sdescs may be similar.

Quote from: MarshallDFX on January 28, 2018, 07:29:28 PM
I feel like I may have met these characters above... But sdescs may be similar.

The last quote was from 2014. Should be ok.

Whoops I was unclear what I meant, I was thinking I met them in like, 2011.

I generally assume anyone with a prominent moustache, or being "Moustachioed" is played by Synthesis.

Prove me wrong.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Nodding along with the tapping, the tomboyish, one-eyed young woman sings, in sirihish:

"Th' Jade Sabers' is th' place fer me,
      The creme of all th' infantry,
      No other legion can hope t' claim
      Th' Sabers' share a' glory!"