Another one of those....

Started by lairos, January 08, 2018, 11:21:07 PM

I am afraid it is time for another one of those goodbye posts. I have had a lot of RL things come up over the last few months that caused me to take a huge step back and take a really good look at my life. I have spent  a solid 17 years or so playing Armageddon and I will cherish every memory I have made playing with all of you. I never thought this day would come and eventually I may try to sneak back, but it's time for me to tip my hat to all of you. I have had the privilege to play with the best and wish I would have been able to play with the newest of you. Thank you all so much for every experience and memory you have given me.

I hope to see you again someday. Don't stop the Murder, Corruption and Betrayal while I am gone!
A staff member sends:
     "The mind you have reached is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

You will be missed.  Much success in whatever you head off to next!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Take care and come back when you are able.

Thank you for the awesome experiences and gracious memories! It is a hard goodbye, but a goodbye all the same. I hope you pop in once and awhile to see what's up, though otherwise I send the best of regards along with you. Take care!

It happens to all of us. Good luck and best wishes. :)

Peace out, man. You're one of the good ones.

:'(

Had some great times!  Thank you!

so long space cowboy!
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson