Author Topic: Mount Size Comparison  (Read 106 times)

Fernandezj

Mount Size Comparison
« on: January 08, 2018, 09:46:33 PM »
Is there a diagram, or documentation, on mounts and their relative size somewhere?

There are only helpfiles on certain animals, and when you view mounts in the stable there are no ways to know actual sizes, and some of the descriptions are vague or size-immaterial.

The race page: http://armageddon.org/help/view/Races has a nice chart that shows relative sizes between races.

Is there something similar for animals? To say... show the difference between an erdlu, beetle, sunback, inix, ox, etc?

Namino

Re: Mount Size Comparison
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 09:49:18 PM »

Though this is from the reference material for what inspired Arm, not Arm itself.

Fernandezj

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 09:54:29 PM »
I think only two of those are in the game, and I didn't realize one was even a mount. But thanks for the help with inix  ;D

Namino

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 09:56:34 PM »
I think only two of those are in the game, and I didn't realize one was even a mount. But thanks for the help with inix  ;D

RIP Kanks, gone but not forgotten.

nauta

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 10:21:28 PM »
Again, this is Dark Sun material, but:

Erdlu.

Oxen are the same as in RL.  I've taken Sunbacks to be pint-sized inix.  The war beetles I think are about kank-sized, or maybe the size of this guy from the world cup:

as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago