GMH family member rolecall (Kurac, Salarr, Kurac, Kadius, and Kurac)

Started by seidhr, December 28, 2017, 01:48:13 PM

Greetings,

We are opening a rolecall for family member/agents in the the Great Merchant Houses (Kurac, Salarr, Kadius - Kurac is probably the most pressing need from the staff perspective - but wouldn't turn down a hot app for the other two).

What we need from you:

Basic description and biography of your proposed character
* This is fairly wide open and allows for a lot of flexibility but you'd be first and foremost, human, and (in all likelihood) not horribly mutated.  Your background would be that you were raised by your house family and led a pretty privileged life, learned to speak as well as read-write cavilish, and beyond that - up to you!

Guild/subguild
* Anything you want that's mundane - I maaaaay even be able to sweet talk Brokkr into letting you pick one of the new beta test guilds, but no promises on that.

Goals you would like to pursue in-game
* Pretty open-ended here, as a backdrop, the ongoing political changes happening in Luirs have a lot of potential here, I don't want to say more because it's current IC information but there's a lot of opportunity to say the least.  Beyond that, the rest of the world is fair game too.  One major thing, as a sponsored role your primary duty is to recruit and coordinate other players' activities to achieve your own goals.  Anyone who can emphasize this leadership aspect has an edge.  Having your own personal dealings and solo interactions is well and good but we really need people willing to step up and be the "face" of an organization.

Rough playtimes - how much and how often you anticipate being able to play
* Being around and available when other players are playing is key; as mentioned above, your primary job is to get other players involved.

If interested, please send in a "Role Application" request via the Request Tool with the above info, and assign it to House Kurac, House Kadius, or House Salarr as appropriate.

I will close this rolecall down at the end of the day on January 4. (week from today)

Just a day and a half to get those apps in, folks!

p.s. You can officially try a new guild for this role, I have gotten signoff from Brokkr!   ;D

Thanks for your applications, those of you who sent one in!  I'll be working with other staff over the coming days to respond to everyone who applied.

It's that time again and I'll shamelessly hijack Seidhr's post to make it known!

WE NEED YOU!

Or, well, Kadius does!

Applications for ONE Kadian Merchant will be accepted up until 11:59:59pm Server June 27th!

The same request for information as Seidhr stated above holds true. Get yourselves gritty in those silk garments, people! Beyond being rich and powerful, I'll even let it slip that you will be thrown into the deep end fast with this role. There are SEVERAL plots just waiting for you.

Go, go, go!
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.

Holy Jumpin' Jozhals! I love you guys. What an amazing turn out for this role call!

This is now CLOSED! I'll be spending time today, going through each of the applications, and getting out responses. Major thank you to all of you who took time to apply.
Nessalin: At night, I stand there and watch you sleep.  With a hammer in one hand and a candy cane in the other.  Judging.