Author Topic: [Dominions 5] The Skeleton Wars  (Read 2031 times)

montarion

Re: [Dominions 5] The Skeleton Wars
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2018, 04:44:15 PM »
I have a feeling Sceleria is getting ready to roll on over into Pythian territory. The TRUE descendants of the Old Empire will be ready for them... as well the unrelenting firepower of the Thaumaturge Communion!

YellowCactus

« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2018, 07:51:32 AM »
Awesome to hear that Armageddon players are into Dominions!  I haven't picked up Dominions 5 yet, but will look you guys up when I'm ready.  That game...It's best played Multiplayer!  What a 'One more Turn' feeling it gives.  Good luck with the Skeleton Wars!

Pale Horse

« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2018, 08:54:57 AM »
Speaking of which..

There was an update to the game.  May need to see how it affected the game.

Love the bug fixes.  Awe finally affects trample, again.

There's also a new Nation!

Ediy: New Nation "Mekon."  EA.  It's basically Sparta with Giants that have a particular focus on "diecide," or "god-slaying."  Sparta mixed with an Inquisition.  Interesting mechanics.  No recruitable sacred troops.  +1 bonus to dominion conflict.  Giant troops have magic weaponry.  Fire, Air and Earth mages.  Forge Master Cyclopean mages.  Human slave armies that have the "promotion" attribute that allows them to change into a new type of unit when they gain enough experience.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 09:09:04 AM by Pale Horse »
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Marauder Moe

« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2018, 05:53:40 PM »
Got my game updated and restarted the servers.  Should be good to go.

Mekon eh?  Holy shit... formation fighter giants?  With magic spears?!!?!  And dat thug chassis....   :o

Pretty sick.

Inks

« Reply #79 on: February 22, 2018, 07:42:51 AM »
Bloody basilisks rekking my business. Well ermor is down to 3 units including pretender, I can't finish this unless you attack Ctis to take the  pressure of these constant lizard attacks off though.
Quote from: Is Friday
Quote from: Synthesis
I hate to break it to you noobs, but penetration isn't the only way to achieve orgasm.Do I have to fucking explain everything here?
Tell me more about your Golden Standard of HG Mudsex RP

Marauder Moe

« Reply #80 on: February 22, 2018, 09:49:33 AM »
I'll try, though I'm not particularly confident in my chances.  I have a fort building on the border.  Meanwhile, Nazca has begun their attack and I have to redirect all my reinforcements south.

Inks

« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2018, 08:49:29 AM »
Now I have to deal with shinuyama, but should be okay, not letting these goblin freaks take my 0 income wasteland castle.
Quote from: Is Friday
Quote from: Synthesis
I hate to break it to you noobs, but penetration isn't the only way to achieve orgasm.Do I have to fucking explain everything here?
Tell me more about your Golden Standard of HG Mudsex RP

racurtne

« Reply #82 on: March 09, 2018, 05:42:52 PM »
Someone do my turn if you haven't already
Alea iacta est