Is anyone else unable to connect?

Started by Grapes, November 25, 2017, 04:19:21 PM

Asking, because I'm wondering if I'm the only one who stalls after initial connection.
Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

I'm not able to connect right now either.
~Witch with the *BOOM* stick~

I reset my adapter, reset my hotspot, reset my adapter again... alright, who boiled a baby goat in its mother's milk?
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

If the discord is to be believed, Akariel caused this so feel free to inbox him repeatedly until this is fixed.

Yeah. I did all the same, thinking it was just my connection.
~Witch with the *BOOM* stick~

*shakes his fist at the heavens* AKARIEL! ARE YOU A (WO)MAN, OR A MOUSE?!

*FLEXES, RIPPING A RESOUNDING SHART* "AAAAAAAAAAAGH! fwwwwwwwwrt"

Guess I should get on this Discord channel thing.

Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!