Author Topic: Looking for a character for some artwork...  (Read 184 times)

James de Monet

Looking for a character for some artwork...
« on: November 06, 2017, 06:05:56 PM »
Iím working on a piece of setting art, and Iíd like to put a character in it, but donít have one of my own to put in that fits the bill.

Specifically, Iím looking for a desert elf of a stalker/bow hunter type, and Iím leaning toward female.

If you have a character that you would like considered, please send me a PM with mdesc, equipment list, and the mdesc of one or two items that were most important in the characterís equip list.  I canít guarantee theyíll show, but Iíll try.

If I get several messages, I will probably choose one based on ease of adaptability to the subject matter.  I might have additional questions (or requests for additional item descs), too.

Standard submission rules of characters out of game for 1yrs+, etc will apply.  Thanks!   :)
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

James de Monet

Re: Looking for a character for some artwork...
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2017, 06:36:47 PM »
I think I got the description I need.  Thanks for taking an interest!
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.