Author Topic: Sekrit Santa 2017!  (Read 2203 times)

satine

Re: Sekrit Santa 2017!
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2017, 02:22:09 PM »
my office got this much cooler

« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 02:23:56 PM by satine »
jmordetsky: so I reckon, before 1750, people were fuckin retarded

Namino:
 I'm not going to spawn 100,000,000 eggs like a black marlin just because Mekillots are a thing 

boog

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2017, 11:43:18 PM »
Hello, pumpkins.

If there are delays, or issues, or anything going on with you or your gifts that you need cleared up, please let me know.

I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas. :)
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Marauder Moe

« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2017, 08:56:16 PM »
Been meaning to post my Sekri Santa awesomeness for a few days now.  Each of these came with individual Armageddon-themed messages.

Japanese kitchen scissors that split apart and serve as 9 different tools, such as opening cans/bottles, zesting citrus fruits, scaling fish, and measuring spaghetti.  (Japanese people don't eat very much spaghetti, it seems.)

"Infinity Cube".  It's a plastic cube that unfolds and then transforms into another cube.  Words drastically fail to convey how engaging it is to fidget with.

Swanky Lego-brick cuff-links.  I'm not sure I own any shirts that need cuff links, but if I ever get one I'll be prepared!  :)

Scented crayons.  They all smell like foods except for azure, which smells like "beach".

Lastly, some sort of current events publication.   ;D

Thanks you, Sekrit Santa!!!

manipura

« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2017, 10:01:25 PM »
Nice stash of goodies, Moe. 😊

ShaLeah

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2018, 12:42:05 PM »
My Sekrit Santa won the hearts of my minions this year. I may have to sell them.

#4 was disappointed I didn't get any mulmix from manipura but then the stuff below came from a Sekrit Admirer and now he wants to sell me for more confections.

This could be you next year!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

manipura

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2018, 08:23:13 PM »
ShaLeah, you let #4 know that when it comes to supporting your health goals or to supporting his snack attacks, Iím Team ShaLeah all the way. And if -you- are wanting more of the mix, just shoot me a PM and itíll find itís way to you, no problemo.

boog, out of curiosity, how many people took part his year?

ShaLeah

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2018, 07:58:21 AM »
Iím Team ShaLeah all the way.
Chicks before dicks, bro. I heart you.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.