Newbie question about Tuluk.

Started by MathematicalTea, October 25, 2017, 09:39:23 PM

I'm a new player, and I just created my first character a few hours ago. I've been reading through the documentation for a couple of days now, and I've been extremely curious about one particular question: why is Tuluk closed to PC play? I've also been curious if it will be permanently closed, or if this is just temporary. The question has been plaguing my mind for a while now, so I just wanted to ask and see if I'd get a decent response.
"Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul." - Friedrich Nietzsche

There were IC considerations and OOC considerations at the time. IC, some really freaky stuff happened, which makes logistics in playing a Tuluki awkward, at best.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

yeah, i can't say anything more than lizzie did, but trust us when we say some -REALLY- freaky shit happened in tuluk, and i believe it was closed to help consolidate the playerbase a bit more into less areas, so people would have more interaction.
Quote from: Adhira on January 01, 2014, 07:15:46 PM
I could give a shit about wholesome.

Quote from: Lizzie on October 25, 2017, 10:12:50 PM
There were IC considerations and OOC considerations at the time. IC, some really freaky stuff happened, which makes logistics in playing a Tuluki awkward, at best.

Quote from: evilcabbage on October 25, 2017, 11:05:53 PM
yeah, i can't say anything more than lizzie did, but trust us when we say some -REALLY- freaky shit happened in tuluk, and i believe it was closed to help consolidate the playerbase a bit more into less areas, so people would have more interaction.
Okay, thanks for the info.
"Egoism is the very essence of a noble soul." - Friedrich Nietzsche

October 26, 2017, 02:37:49 PM #4 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 03:57:18 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA