The secret of perpetual motion

Started by Fredd, October 01, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

A black stone rolls on the ground here.

How is this black stone always rolling? Why haven't we put wagons atop these things, and got rid of all those hungry inix?

;D
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

it'll stop eventually, when the universe implodes...
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Clearly, then, the answer is to grease the Drov out of every wagon ever, and go sleigh-riding down the Ivory Road. One big old greasy slip-and-slide.
Lizard time.

Quote from: MatisseOrOtherwise on October 02, 2017, 12:19:53 PM
Clearly, then, the answer is to grease the Drov out of every wagon ever, and go sleigh-riding down the Ivory Road. One big old greasy slip-and-slide.
Quick, make a silt slip and slide into the sea.

Quote from: Jihelu on October 02, 2017, 12:35:44 PM

Stealing for merchanty concept. Kadius here I come!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on October 02, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

A polished baobab slide starts here at the top of the Shield wall.
enter slide
You cackle gleefully as you slide down the slide for leagues upon leagues upon leagues, finally ending up just off the docks of Red Storm.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

October 02, 2017, 02:50:30 PM #7 Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 05:55:38 PM by ShaLeah
Quote from: Riev on October 02, 2017, 02:38:04 PM
Quote from: ShaLeah on October 02, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

A polished baobab slide starts here at the top of the Shield wall.
enter slide
You cackle gleefully as you slide down the slide for leagues upon leagues upon leagues, finally ending up just off the docks of Red Storm.

You laugh now but this player right here was the player behind Kurac's Danu ginka sauce.  My bitches be muses, movers and shakers or backstabby-prowlers, yo!

* ShaLeah rawrs.

Undoing the derail, everyone knows the secrets is magicks.

*edited to friggin' fix detail to derail.  Haysoos.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Slides of any sort are outlawed on Zalanthas.

Look what happened to the gypsies for daring to continue to have their water slides.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Delirium on October 02, 2017, 04:27:34 PM
Quote from: Pale Horse on October 02, 2017, 03:37:21 PM
water lava slides.

I was wrong.

There are in fact only two sorts of slides allowed on Zalanthas.

As pointed out by the lovely Delirium, lava slides are one of those.

Sand slides are the second.

Both are painful when used and have the capacity for death.  Those are the requirements for a legal, Zalanthan slide.

Edit: Again, showing off my lack of knowledge of Zalanthan zoning code.  There's a third type of slide: Rock slides.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

October 02, 2017, 06:59:44 PM #11 Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 07:01:16 PM by Vyoko
Rock slides.... but your edit beat me to it...

what about Insecti-slides?

Quote from: Fredd on October 01, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

How is this black stone always rolling? Why haven't we put wagons atop these things, and got rid of all those hungry inix?

;D

(stares at the stone) Pappa, is that you?
Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

October 03, 2017, 02:14:03 AM #13 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 04:01:44 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Quote from: Molten Heart on October 03, 2017, 02:14:03 AM

;D

Magnets

We've consulted a couple of Oashi-hired tribal magick experts in regards to this study, and after a long battle, still bearing their ceremonial facepaint, this is all they had to say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bhYMnHb5JY

Those definitely look like Fales.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: Grapes on October 02, 2017, 08:54:58 PM

;D

(stares at the stone) Pappa, is that you?