A Call To Arms

Started by Shalooonsh, September 22, 2017, 05:55:27 PM

I need people.

I need the *best* people.  I need you.  You guys.  Right here, and I need the very best ones.

See, I've got these spare blue robes.  They're nice, silken, well made, embroidered quite finely with crosses and such, and cunningly tailored to fit multiple frames.  They come paired with fine medallions, a nice pair of black boots that've been buffed to a high shine by the lips of commoners, and other assorted minor sundries.  I need two amazing players to fill out these robes, bring justice and terror SAFETY to the streets, wheel and deal with the rich and the poor, and generally stomping about and being awesome examples of Allanaki's Finest.

I also have a need for a member of Allanaki's Finest's Right Hands, a Jade Sabers Sarge.  That's right!  Along with these wonderful templar positions, I need someone capable of being their dirty, red right hand.  Someone has to keep Privates in line, keep patrols moving, keep bribes flowing, and keep the commoners out of the path of the Quality of Allanak.  This job comes with a generous source of income (known colloquially as The Bodypile), a strong reputation, loads of potential excitement, and built-in henchfolk.

Available:
2 Lords or Ladies of the Templarate of Allanak
1 Hard Boiled AoD Sarge... or perhaps a delicate, foppish bastard, who knows, lets hear your ideas.

To qualify, one needs only:
* An awesome app.  This includes your character's lineage, personality, goals, desires, frailties and quirks.
* A history of being a stand up player.  Be as devious and backstabbing as you want IG, but we need honest and open communication. 
* A solid, dependable amount of playtime. 
* A willingness to report regularly.  I prefer once a week.

This is open NOW.  This will be closed for apps 9/29 at 11:59:59 PM.

I am looking forward to hearing from you :)
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Reminder that we need your brains applications!

Thank you very much for all the tasty, tasty applications!

Replies should be received shortly, and new polished boots available for the kissing!
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill