October Delights

Started by Suhuy, September 21, 2017, 01:32:29 AM

The Zalanthan holidays are fast approaching, boys and girls. Be sure you don't miss out! Remember to buy your loved ones a gift.

Use this thread to announce RPTs during the time frame of October 13th - 17th, preferably using as vague of words as possible to better keep it IC.

Be there or be ▢.

I have a RL week to prepare.

I am unprepared.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

One of the RPTs held within this HRPT will take place on Friday the 13th around 10:00 pm server time.

If you've got an RPT of your own, please do post it in this thread (and feel free to post IC details on the appropriate rumor boards).

This particular one is primarily of a social/entertainment-style nature, but don't be surprised if all hell breaks loose or an earthquake swallows half the populace whole. It can happen!

If it turns into the movie 2012 I shall be most upset.

Oh no, did anyone check the calander for the day this starts on?
Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

Quote from: Grapes on October 11, 2017, 12:09:28 PM
Oh no, did anyone check the calander for the day this starts on?

That was by design. Or so I'm told.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Some RPTS:

Friday 10/13

Saturday 10/14

Sunday 10/15

Tuesday 10/17

See in game for the when and the where.

The festival will open with an auction by Kadius.

This will begin at 8pm server on 10/13.
"I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me."

Drat. Social obligations may be preventing me from attending.

Just a reminder to one and all. This ongoing event is not limited to only one level of the social ladder. It's not designed for high profile types only, it's not designed for down and dirty, rugged types only.

Though there are events at specific hours of each RL day, it's essentially an ongoing nonstop HRPT. Simply being in the area might yield you more interaction than it would at other times and even attending off peak might result in some interaction.

Just saying.

In a little over 4 In-Game days, also known as 3.5 hours, begins some fun.

10/13 10pm Server Time

See In-Game Boards for the deets on who, what, and where.

There's gonna be an auction on an argosy at 3pm est on the 14th

I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Woooooooo!
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.

Isn't there some new feature where events like this can get added to the bottom of the main page or something like that?

10/14 10pm EST.

See In-Game Boards for the deets on who, what, and where.

Great fun so far. The only downside I've noticed is that if I have something I need to do in 3-5 hours I may wish to not log in so as to avoid getting lost in the awesome and forgetting to do what I need to do.

This is now officially over, though you might see some remaining after effects lurking here or there (at least for now).

Many thanks to the players who spent the time to put this together. Many thanks to the players who attended. And many many thanks to the staffers who helped load items, animate NPCs, and did some other things too.

That was GREAT fun, thanks to ALL who participated, I had a blast.

Yeah cool festival.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!