Flee 'in'?

Started by sleepyhead, September 13, 2017, 08:07:23 PM

I know you can flee 'out' of an area if there is an out direction, but can you flee 'in' to an area like an alley or a building that you would normally have to type 'enter' to get into? If so, what's the syntax? If not, maybe it'd be a good idea to be able to attempt this.

Not only can you flee "out" of an area if there's an out exit, if there -is- an out exit, it is the only direction that you -can- flee out of.  Even if you put in a specific direction and you have (master) flee, you'll flee out every damn time.

(Unless they've changed the code in the last year or so.)
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Hm. So I'm guessing you cannot flee in, then?

October 13, 2017, 10:56:07 AM #3 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 04:00:36 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Thumbs up.
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Synthesis on October 13, 2017, 02:39:51 AM
Not only can you flee "out" of an area if there's an out exit, if there -is- an out exit, it is the only direction that you -can- flee out of.  Even if you put in a specific direction and you have (master) flee, you'll flee out every damn time.

(Unless they've changed the code in the last year or so.)

Still correct. Still a code thingy I hate.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died