Slaughterfest '17 - Sunday, Aug 13 8pm Server

Started by Gormi, July 19, 2017, 06:52:23 PM

July 19, 2017, 06:52:23 PM Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 12:58:31 AM by Gormi
Polling player availability for a Luirs-based multi-clan RPT.

Details to be found out in game. If you are part of this, you will be told.

Please chime in with your availability here in this thread or send me a PM. If you'd rather not communicate via the GDB, please get with the appropriate PCs in-game and let us know via OOC as soon as possible.

We are most likely looking at a weekend event, either a Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

FINAL DATE/TIME:
Sunday, Aug 13, 8pm EST/Server

Later in the evening is always better for me and I am US west coast so like 9pm server on weekends.
Quote from MeTekillot
Samos the salter never goes to jail! Hahaha!

August 01, 2017, 11:24:03 AM #2 Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 02:18:06 PM by Gormi
The working date for this is Sunday, August 13th. Exact time TBA!

edit: we are now looking at Saturday, Aug 12th instead.

Sunday the 13th is good, as long as it starts early. Three-hour(plus) events that don't end til after 10 on a Sunday night make Lizzie sad.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Saturday and Sunday work for me. Afternoons, however, are inconvenient and difficult for me to confirm. 7PM would be the earliest I could manage.

Quote from: Gormi on August 01, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

I believe the tentative time is a 6:30pm server start.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

I might be able to be around, but based on the title, I don't think I'd be wanted. :)
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: whitt on August 01, 2017, 02:16:38 PM
Quote from: Gormi on August 01, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

I believe the tentative time is a 6:30pm server start.

Definitely CANNOT make it at that time.
I ruin immershunz.

For those who are leader PCs, what times are good if you can't make it at the proposed time?

August 02, 2017, 01:32:54 PM #9 Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 01:42:26 PM by puella
As leader, good all the times, although I too will suggest 8pm-ish rather than 6:30pm for the minions, at least for the departure time.  In my experience, the Aussies/Asians/Kiwis can't do much earlier, and the Europeans can't do much later (it's already a bit late for them any way).

Bear in mind Game of Thrones comes on at 8pm server, right?  I'd imagine that'll result in a lot of:

shout Fall in! 
follow leader
follow leader
follow leader
follow leader
gone afk
gone afk
gone afk
gone afk
gone afk

Heheh.

Quote from: Gormi on August 02, 2017, 01:28:49 PM
For those who are leader PCs, what times are good if you can't make it at the proposed time?

Gormi,
   It seems like we might need to move to Saturday, August 12th starting at 8pm Server to get all the folks involved and with sufficient time to not have folks dropping in late or other folks dropping like kankflies because it's too late/early(?) when things wrap up.

This makes it Sunday Morning for the folks in Asian timezones and a late night for European players, but latenight into Sunday, instead of late night into a weekday?
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

August 02, 2017, 02:16:18 PM #11 Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 02:19:43 PM by Delirium
Makes sense - I'll update the thread.

Current planned time is Saturday, Aug 12th at 8pm Server/EST.

<laugh> I -might- be late if it starts at 8, this one day out of my entire life. My sister's significant other's birthday and we're all going out to dinner.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Riev on August 01, 2017, 02:32:52 PM
I might be able to be around, but based on the title, I don't think I'd be wanted. :)

It's anyone but us we're slaughtering. Come slaughter. Everything will be fine. Don't you trust me?

FINAL DATE/TIME:

Sunday, August 13th, 8pm EST/Server

Apologies to anyone this inconveniences, but this was the date/time best for the leadership involved.

Hey look, this is happening soon!

We're all going to die. :D
I ruin immershunz.

Horrible, Horrible things are going to happen! And they're going to happen to you, and you, and you and YOU!