Allanak RPT 7/15 7:30 PM Server

Started by lairos, July 11, 2017, 03:33:25 PM

It's that time again!

This is happening 7/15 at 7:30PM Server!

A few additional details to come IC.
A staff member sends:
     "The mind you have reached is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

Finally FINALLY I CAN WATCH. PRAISE THE HIGHLORD!

Quote from: FamousAmos on July 14, 2017, 01:18:34 AM
Finally FINALLY I CAN WATCH. PRAISE THE HIGHLORD!

Yay!!!
A staff member sends:

I wish I could see one of these things, just once.

Could I store my character for a night to roll some random 'Naki and do this? (kappa)

Quote from: TheGoose on July 14, 2017, 04:21:35 PM

Could I store my character for a night to roll some random 'Naki and do this? (kappa)

No, but you CAN app a secondary pen gladiator character without storing your current!
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Yeah, courtside seats!  Splattered in blood.
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Quote from: valeria on July 14, 2017, 04:30:57 PM
Quote from: TheGoose on July 14, 2017, 04:21:35 PM

No, but you CAN app a secondary pen gladiator character without storing your current!

can and SHOULD.  (errbody should have a pen gladiator)
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

There's literally no downside to making a pen gladiator (unless you want to be a spectator, they're very important as well).

Starting in roughly ten min!
A staff member sends:

Thanks to all who showed!
A staff member sends:

This was great fun and worth trying to stay up for! Huge thanks to those who made it happen!

Lots of fun. Can't wait for it again in 2 weeks' time!

Remember, pen and Reigning Gladiators are presently being accepted, if you want one go apply.