Super Sekrit Sensational Role Call

Started by Akariel, June 21, 2017, 10:05:20 PM

June 21, 2017, 10:05:20 PM Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 10:36:12 PM by Akariel
This is a SUPER SEKRIT role call!

Have you ever wanted to be -majestic-? To fly above the average whippersnapper in an attempt to be great? When look no further! Without giving too much away, I have a role call for you!

We're looking for a very select few players willing to play a very specific group of people. I will tell you upfront that this will be mundanes only. Other than that, you can expect a great heaping of murder, corruption, and betrayal - likely all three as you dominate your enemies through any means necessary.

If you're interested in the role we will need the following:
-Your attention.
-A request stating that you're interested in the role, and willing to store your main to get this once in a lifetime opportunity.
-A desire to use murder, corruption, and betrayal to the fullest.
-An aptitude to play a new, varied role while still sticking to your dirty, gritty roots.

Applications will be open until closed, we will be accepting people as they apply.

Please send all applications to a GMH of your choosing.

Oh deer baby Hadon lord what madness did I unleash upon the GMH Team?!

Thank you for everyone that applied, but we've got more than a few applications for this role in the first 12 hours alone. Everyone that has already applied, we'll be in contact soon to give you more information.