Human family in Allanak available

Started by Brytta Léofa, May 21, 2017, 12:32:04 PM

May 21, 2017, 12:32:04 PM Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 05:08:30 PM by Brytta Léofa
--- edit: We're full up! Thanks, everybody. ---

So you're fixing to make a new character in the south. Guess what? So am I. LET'S MURDERCORRUPTBETRAY each other. (Or just hang out and be dysfunctional. I'm not picky.)

Looking for 1-3 human siblings starting in Allanak, of rural (but not tribal) origin. I favor some level of Chopping w/Bone Swords in my play, but your character's guild/concept is completely up to you. Prefer PC age less than 20 or over 26. PM for details.

Me: been playing for a good while - no notable characters, but I have fun. I don't play a lot of hours, but you can expect to see me around several times a week (U.S. Eastern evenings after 9 PM). So we won't likely be taking over the world together, but we can add flavor to each other's designs.

PM ME. I WILL BULLY YOUR CHARACTER.
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

Do this. Brytta is nothing short of an awesome roleplayer.

Trust me when I tell you - you want to do this.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

D'aww. I miss playing with both of you. :D
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

Giving this one a friendly bump for a good RPer from my experience!
A staff member sends:
     "Looks like you introduced him to *puts on sunslits* the school of hard Knoxx.  YEEEEAAAAAAH"

Ditto! I'd jump on this if I wasn't loving my character right now.  However, in the -highly likely- chance I might die tomorrow!  I'll get back at ya with this role!
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.