Allanak RPT 5/19 to 5/21

Started by lairos, May 09, 2017, 01:00:27 PM

There is a citywide RPT in Allanak on 5/19 - 5/21.

Check your Allanaki rumor boards IC for more info and times.
A staff member sends:
     "The mind you have reached is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

I've missed basically all of these due to being offpeak as heck but I just want you to know lairos that I appreciate the hell out of you for organising them all.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: Fathi on May 10, 2017, 05:48:35 PM
I've missed basically all of these due to being offpeak as heck but I just want you to know lairos that I appreciate the hell out of you for organising them all.

Very appreciated! We are all losing out for not having you there Fathi. I will see what I can do for all the off peak and way off peakers!
A staff member sends:

Two days away!!
A staff member sends:

is there a rough schedule for this? 
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Quote from: 650Booger on May 19, 2017, 11:41:07 AM
is there a rough schedule for this? 

This starts at 9:00 PM Server Tonight! (6 Hours from NOW!)

Please see Rumor Boards IC for further location and information details.
A staff member sends:

This is starting soon!!!
A staff member sends:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

This is starting NOW! If you're in Allanak come and loose your mind :) Ever since this RPT people will be shuffling.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Thanks to all who came. I hope you enjoyed yourselves! See you for more tomorrow!
A staff member sends:

Reminder that the auction's about an hour off!  Commoner items first.  Highborn items after that!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

The Finale has been moved forward to 8:00 PM Server. Trying to make it easier for more people to show and stay!
A staff member sends:

Less than twenty minutes and it all starts up again... get your appetites out!
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

This is coming at your shortly...GET READY!!!!
A staff member sends:

This gladiator shit is awesome. Giving power too the audience over the fallen is great. I feel a little bad that so many characters have to die, but fuck. It's so cool.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on May 21, 2017, 08:59:15 PM
This gladiator shit is awesome. Giving power too the audience over the fallen is great. I feel a little bad that so many characters have to die, but fuck. It's so cool.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

A huge thank you to everyone who was apart of this in any way, shape or form!
A staff member sends:

Awesome set of events, terrific turn out and lots of plot threads for people to grab onto from this. Thank you to Lairos and staff for making it happen.

May 22, 2017, 11:06:29 AM #17 Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 03:41:18 PM by TheWanderer
Spectacular. Unlike anything before it.
Whatever happens, happens.

Wish I could have seen some of it. Playing from work scratches the itch, so when I'm home I can get other stuff done. By the time it gets to late night, its girlfriend time not Arm time. :(
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Awesome!  Thanks to the players of the gladiators and everyone who made this happen.

This was amazing.  I loved every last scrap of this weekend's entertainment.  Everyone who put in on this did a great job, staff to players, and it looks like I'm not alone in that opinion.

Putting power in the stands was BRILLIANT.  The "passing of the torch" for Champion is excellent.  I don't want to give away too many spoilers for those who couldn't make it, but I really can not wait to see the next things to come! 

Great job everyone!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.