How do you join a clan?

Started by Sacchan, May 01, 2017, 03:42:37 PM

I've recently started playing and can't seem to get started. So I hear joining a clan (especially that newbie clan) is supposed to be good for learning the ropes, but I haven't been able to find any instructions about how to actually go join a clan. Any pointers?

Find out the names of who is in charge of the clans, and "contact" them with The Way.

Or find someone that works for them, and pass the word along.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Go to a tavern (like the one where you entered the world for a first time) and read the rumor board there. There's usually a rumor or two about Byn sergeants who are recruiting. After reading the rumor board, you can contact that person's name with the way.

I think the helpfile for all rumor board related commands is HELP BOARD (someone correct me if I'm remembering it wrong).

Its pertinent to remember that MOST clans you join in the game are headed up by Player Leaders, so you need to find them to join their clans codedly.

If you follow the instructions (check boards, find out who is in charge, etc) and can't find the leaders, just remember that they cannot be online all the time. If, after a few days, you are still struggling to find someone, you can also send a Request through the Request Tool on the main site and ask staff for assistance.

You can also ask for more character-specific information through the Request Tool, because we try to avoid linking a Board Personality with an In Game Character as much as we can.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

May 01, 2017, 05:11:51 PM #4 Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 10:13:50 AM by Molten Heart
"It's too hot in the hottub!"

-James Brown

https://youtu.be/ZCOSPtyZAPA

Alright, that all sounds like good advice, thank you!

And peak times in taverns are generally in-game nights.