RPT - Allanak 4/29

Started by lairos, April 24, 2017, 11:27:39 AM

Does this spark your interest?

There will be an RPT held in Allanak 4/29 at 9:00 PM Server. Check the IC Rumor Boards for further details.
A staff member sends:
     "The mind you have reached is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

BWAHAHAHA.

Be there, or be a non-Euclidean geometric form!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

This seems like the perfect time to finally ask: What -is- an RPT?
No shade and zero profit.

Quote from: Exen44 on April 27, 2017, 12:01:15 PM
This seems like the perfect time to finally ask: What -is- an RPT?

An RPT is a Recommended Play Time.  Generally meaning a time an event is guaranteed to be running, so if you're trying to pick when should I spend my hour or two a day on ARM, or trying to make sure you don't miss an event that would be important for your character, or scheduling RL so you don't magically need to disappear in the middle of (or miss the first half of) something your character would totally want to be at for the duration, you have a bit more forewarning for your (player) planning.
Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

Ah, alright. Thanks.
No shade and zero profit.

nearly time folks!
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Thanks to everyone who showed up! I hope you all had fun!
A staff member sends:
     "The mind you have reached is currently unavailable.  Please try again later."

Great way to see some of the gladiators into the game!  And fucking *marvellous* job at portraying the roles, I can't wait to see those awesome attitudes put to work down on the blood sands.  Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this a great time!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Next time... how about the Gaj, so the poor undesirables can catch a glimpse, too?  ;)

I mean... it's called the Gladiator and Gaj tavern!

Hello, world. We still exist. o/

Quote from: Malifaxis on April 30, 2017, 07:41:22 AM
Great way to see some of the gladiators into the game!  And fucking *marvellous* job at portraying the roles, I can't wait to see those awesome attitudes put to work down on the blood sands.  Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this a great time!
What he said ^