Tell Us Stories

Started by Cind, March 23, 2017, 05:50:40 PM

Quote from: Dar on August 06, 2017, 03:43:19 AM
This one time, I was shadowing this tressy aide. Who walked into her apartment, locked the door and prompty logged out before I could do 'anything'.

I didnt have lockpicks, so I couldnt escape. I spend about 4 RL hours, perched by the screen, waiting for her to relog in.

Eventually I got tired of it all. So I tipped her brazier over and tossed a bunch of clothes into it, to create gusts of smoke. Then began yelling, "Fire! Fire!"

Finally the slumlord opened the door to look inside and I ran out.

A few rl days later, I got word from an outside source that this Aide made enemies of Kurac, and they paid someone to break into her apartment and torch the place.

Uhh ... umm ... yeah. That wasn't ... umm. Yh. I mean. Right. Tsk. Yeh. Those Kuraci. Aiaiai.

Did you collect your fee from kurac, though?  ;D
Try to be the gem in each other's shit.

Not sure how much detail I could go into but here's very brief account of some stories from the oldest to the "as recent as possible":

-A Dragonsthrall kidnapped my rogue gick and proceeded to peel her skin off and sacrifice her soul or something to their totem of doom. Guess her soul is still trapped there somewhere.

-Once played a Lord *censored* in House *censored* that was living in a..yup..you heard me...a haunted chamber. Got one of the NPC bodyguard killed by the ghost or whatever vengeful scary horror thing that was happening there at the time. Naturally, my poor noble was driven quite insane. It was almost like a page out of a Stephen King novel.

-When Red Fang was still around with no campsites available to them. My Fang and her tribe mate went to capture a kiyet, knocked it unconscious then proceeded to drag it halfway across the Known to Tuluk to trade to some templars there. Naturally, we fell into a hole (as such things happen) and naturally, we then proceeded to throw the kiyet with multiple concussion out of the hole before passing the now very brain-dead creature to Tuluk.

-Running around as a wild Elkran and got summoned right into the Arena for a, being a rogue Elkran and b, being in a defiler's crew. Got Gaj'd to death. But the entire scene was about 90% rp of how the Gaj was slowly teasing my poor PC with its scariness, and how my PC was desperately trying to stay alive. Little did I know that the entire population of Allanak was witnessing my death that day. It was an awesome RP scene, sad and scary as hell.

-Drugged a certain Chief of a certain tribe whose land was being invaded upon to drag his unconscious ass out of harm's way...for better or worst. Almost thought the imms wouldn't go for it :D I still remember when the tribe chief drank the heramide wine, he smiled then froze then fell backwards. Quite hilarious despite the stressful situation!

I'm sure there are more but those are just right off my head.
Quote from: Majikal on August 20, 2009, 05:53:09 PM

Running after Carru, catching them, then eating them while they are still breathing is a Red Fang's version of 'fast food'.

Quote from: Me on August 06, 2017, 08:39:59 PM
-Drugged a certain Chief of a certain tribe whose land was being invaded upon to drag his unconscious ass out of harm's way...for better or worst. Almost thought the imms wouldn't go for it :D I still remember when the tribe chief drank the heramide wine, he smiled then froze then fell backwards. Quite hilarious despite the stressful situation!

Heh..made me smile.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Pale Horse on August 07, 2017, 01:22:32 PM
Quote from: Me on August 06, 2017, 08:39:59 PM

Heh..made me smile.

Great times  ;D
Quote from: Majikal on August 20, 2009, 05:53:09 PM

Running after Carru, catching them, then eating them while they are still breathing is a Red Fang's version of 'fast food'.

I have a bunch of stories that I just don't have logs of and cant remember all the details fully.

I came across some old notes the other day and I had written one down about Lirathans from my old 'copper wars' section of the notebook.

There was some incident one day where all the southern soldiers were sitting around in the Allanaki camp. I was playing some dweeb commoner in tor, the guy wasn't a scorpion or anything.

I'm not sure what the background was, but i'm waying a lirathan templar, making up some story about how i'm running away from a mage across the red desert, but i'm waying that I want to defect over to the tuluki camp and what not: There's a whiran and a templar standing in the camp with me and this Lirathan gets close enough I guess to get hit with <IC info everyone should know what's happening here> that pulls them into the Allanaki war camp.

If I recall correctly, the whiran/templar hadn't been anticipating this because this particular Lirathan was not the one I was waying, or that they were after. I don't think the trio of us had mentioned to the room at large what was about to happen either. There must have been... 20+ Allanaki PCs in the room plus 2k npc soldiers or something like that at the time. This was at a time where both camps had been having issues with accidental combat deaths resulting in the aforementioned 2k npcs insta slaughtering some folks, so people were shy to engage anything, especially with the keyword templar in it.

So there's about 1 minute of looking back in the day where you saw everyone do /look <--- The lirathan starts looking around at everyone in the room and then just leaves the camp and nobody does anything. Some templar starts screaming angrily, incredulous an enemy templar just walked out of the camp and nobody stopped them, and people burst into action and go off one by one into the desert looking for this Lirathan. Cliffhanger.

I wish I had kept more logs, or other people had some more stories from that time. There were some great RP moments and some really hilarious moments in the copper wars.

I remember that. I remember thinking she was going to do something or something. Instead she ran away, which made it even more funny.
Just like the white winged dove,
Sings a song
Sounds like she's singing
Oooo,ooo, ooo

I played a fairly well knownish whore named Shy a while back. Unmanifested drovian. She FINALLY gets to the point of turning by torturing her former partner in crime (a half-breed kanking horn-tok) via the Way as he's dying in the pit. He was thrown in there by the templar he was sidling  up to to get on his side and off of hers. Dies in a super secret Guild place by puking her guts out while her manz, a wanted Nakki criminal is in HER head. Bam.

She was a bard and I just found a song she made for the then Guild boss mul about the Rinth and a song a Fale something or other made for HER.  I had COMPLETELY forgotten about them.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I'm trying to remember names from all these times!

My character is standing in the tablelands with his IC brother (s) ?

We were some northern family with a history trying to win the grey hunt. We were all standing around this dagger that everyone in the game wanted at the time as a grey hunt item. I'm pretty sure a third party elf KNEW what we were there for.

Some other faction showed up wanting the same item. They had some real charming lady character with some clubs demanding it and my guy wasn't having it. So while one of my guys successfully steals the dagger and nobody sees, this lady just annihilates me in 10 seconds and knocks me out, I got to wake up and cackle on the way back to the city later.

That particular faction got their revenge as all twinks got revenge back in the day shortly after that, but the incident was hilarious and I wish I had the log.