Also not playing anymore

Started by MeTekillot, February 24, 2017, 03:28:12 PM

I actually haven't been playing regularly/at all for the last 6 months to a year. Low magick game direction is one thing. Glass ceiling is another thing. Lots of stuff. I still shit around on the GDB though.

I haven't played much in the last year myself.  I averaged about 3 hours a day since 2010, and then down to less than 30 minutes a day.  Probably more like 15 if you factor in idle/afk.  I won't go into the reasons why, there's no point.
Where it will go

I'm also saying goodbye to what's become a big part of my life.

For the past few years, this burrito place near my house has been excellent. I've been going at least once a week.  But lately, the burritos have been noticeably smaller. I'm making the decision to stop going. The fire chicken was really spicy without killing the flavor, and is pretty perfect. But all things come to an end.

Just keeping you guys up to date on stuff I don't do.
It is said that things coming in through the gate can never be your own treasures. What is gained from external circumstances will perish in the end.
- the Mumonkan

Same here, I'm on a break from Arm.  Burnout is the reason for me.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

You and your burritos, man.  Someone check this dude's papers.
Where it will go

I'm also not playing anymore....

For atleast an hour or two because I've had teeth removed and I'm more or less blacking out every now and then with wanting to pass out.
I'll be back on in like three hours.

I am playing (and have been for a few months) after what was probably a 2 year break.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Also playing for the past year after a five year break. It's good to take a break and play the game in moderation, if you can handle it, but don't feel committed to leave forever because you announced it at some point.

I'm playing. Not coming back from a break or anything, just
letting you guise know I play.  8)
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

I'm taking a short break. Sort of planned because I thought it would be good for me to remember real life while I wait. Well, hasn't worked out that way, I neeed my ASCII fix. So in another mud in the interim. Otherwise I read too much forum.

I may give it another shot, and give the ol' GDB a break.  Today has gifts aplenty.
Where it will go

I'm back after thinking I was done with Arm and firmly standing by that for three... maybe four months, so that happened  8)
Quote from: TheWanderer on June 27, 2016, 07:18:18 PM
Patuk, you and 8bit are my favorite.

CRACKAGEDDON

CRACKAGEDDON

CRACKAGEDDON
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Quote from: Feco on April 08, 2017, 07:15:26 PM
CRACKAGEDDON

CRACKAGEDDON

CRACKAGEDDON

It's true... I tried to stay away!!!

I was clean for ten damned years....

...You're never really free of it. Not really.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

I've been back and loving it for months after a 5 year hiatus. I honestly couldn't tell you what made me stop in the first place, but that's in the past now. CRACKAGEDDON!

Quote from: AdamBluewear Inix pelvis
You wear a wood-carved inix strap-on on your pelvis.
etwo wood
You reach down and grasp your wood-carved inix strap-on.
kill booty

I logged in and got distracted and idled in the wastes til I died

I havent been on in a good nine months and it's killing me! Soon i do hope to be back in game pissing on folks with bad grammer and fat finger typing. Miss you guys and hope to be back in here soon.
Just having fun.

Quote from: ChibiTama on April 10, 2017, 11:04:03 AM
I've been back and loving it for months after a 5 year hiatus. I honestly couldn't tell you what made me stop in the first place, but that's in the past now. CRACKAGEDDON!

Yaaaaas
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

I don't think I'm allowed to stop playing, not with this much ink in my skin celebrating the game.

I am currently not playing much due to travel, but I'm still on when I can be.  Except for today, today I'm on a lot, due to kicking my own ass over the last 5 days by tons of exercise walking around this rad ass town and never eating a goddamn veggie.  Apparently the body needs more than duck confit, apple tarts, creme brulees and fucktons of wine.  Sonovabitch I hurt.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

April 17, 2017, 03:08:27 PM #21 Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 03:13:59 PM by Harmless
this game is a nice little 'outlet' for me, to release pent up urges to pretend to be something I'm not for a little while. RP is my escapism. If I have a good storyline going, it's a similar experience as reading fiction novels and it's a form of socializing, which I don't get a lot of offline. I appreciate the smartphone playability also and recommend android users get the blowtorch app to play it if they're interested in trying it. 

There, maybe I helped hook a few more people to the crackageddonpipe.  8) 

smiley is a link to a 'cool' song! <3
Useful tips: Commands |  |Storytelling:  1  2

Same. I'll probably find something that peeks me again.

April 19, 2017, 06:30:40 PM #23 Last Edit: April 19, 2017, 07:59:20 PM by 8bitgrandpa
Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on April 08, 2017, 05:51:14 PM
I'm back after thinking I was done with Arm and firmly standing by that for three... maybe four months, so that happened  8)

Actually I think this was a bad move on my part. Get to invested in characters and then when shit meets fan I can get pretty down over it all. Gonna give it some thought.

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on April 19, 2017, 06:30:40 PM
Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on April 08, 2017, 05:51:14 PM

Actually I think this was a bad move on my part. Get to invested in characters and then when shit meets fan I can get pretty down over it all. Gonna give it some thought.

I hope it was a good story you'll come to appreciate! :)
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC