Author Topic: Dominions 4 AGAIN  (Read 2713 times)

Marauder Moe

Re: Dominions 4 AGAIN
« Reply #175 on: April 03, 2017, 02:49:49 PM »
What's the state of the world looking like?

montarion

« Reply #176 on: April 03, 2017, 03:00:12 PM »
Finally cut a hole in Pythium's mage corp but Ashdod has no more blood to spend.

BadSkeelz

« Reply #177 on: April 03, 2017, 03:00:44 PM »
Turns out blacksteel armor is rather conductive of lightning.
Quote from: janeshephard
You really think BadSkeelz understands the concept of Wine In Front of me? This guy shot me as a townie when he felt threatened. The man's a neandrathal.

Persona for GDB use only. Results in game may vary.

racurtne

« Reply #178 on: April 03, 2017, 03:26:14 PM »
Meanwhile Jotunheim has two capitals other than their own and a blood vortex going. They and Arcoscephale are warring with Bandar. Ulm inexplicably decided to attack Pythium while they were still engaged in killing Ashdod.

Also, if you think that's all the mages Pythium has, I got bad news for you.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 04:08:33 PM by racurtne »
Alea iacta est

Jingo

« Reply #179 on: April 03, 2017, 03:29:52 PM »
Thanks for giving that army a win, Skeelz. They were beginning to get demoralized after all the losses.

Only in dominions can you lose every major fight and still be winning the war.

It's all about production capacity.

Also, new turn!

Are you sure it isn't about having a bigger nation finish the war you started?
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won’t find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Zoltan

« Reply #180 on: April 03, 2017, 04:31:27 PM »
Thanks for giving that army a win, Skeelz. They were beginning to get demoralized after all the losses.

Only in dominions can you lose every major fight and still be winning the war.

It's all about production capacity.

Also, new turn!

Are you sure it isn't about having a bigger nation finish the war you started?

That's always helpful too. But if this is in regards to our current war, I'll have you know that I didn't invite the giants. They also got in the way of a couple of counter attacks I had prepped and made some other preparations moot, so ~sigh~.

But don't look a gift jotun in the mouth, etc etc.

I am pretty curious as to who people think the leader is right now. It's either Pythium or Jotunheim, but I'm not sure. Pythium has half the thrones claimed, but there's no denying Jotunheim's blobbiness and large amount of blood summons. I'm surprised that the two haven't warred with each other yet. With the sheer amount of thrones, though, they both may be able to turtle against each other while eating smaller nations without worry of the other snapping up the victory.
Trunk
 hidden by 'body/torso'
 hides nipples

montarion

« Reply #181 on: April 03, 2017, 05:07:20 PM »
I have nightmares about Theurgs and lightning bolts.

Inks

« Reply #182 on: April 07, 2017, 12:03:41 AM »
The war between Pythium and Jotenheim has begun. Angels face off against demons in a conflict that will consume countless lives.
Quote from: Is Friday
Quote from: Synthesis
I hate to break it to you noobs, but penetration isn't the only way to achieve orgasm.Do I have to fucking explain everything here?
Tell me more about your Golden Standard of HG Mudsex RP

montarion

« Reply #183 on: April 10, 2017, 12:30:09 AM »
So passes Ahiman, Second Son of Anak, Last of the Melqart, martyred in the name of Briseis, the One True God.

May he be revered among the martyrs of Ashdod and Ashkelon.

Inks

« Reply #184 on: April 10, 2017, 10:41:21 AM »
I've never seen a nation withstand so many sieges. In the lategame and Ashdod lives on.

Bogus the troll messing with my business again.

Tesnek somehow got horror marked on turn one, and on turn 13 this bastard showed up and ate him. Tesnek was ready for him this time.

"Eat me once shame on you, eat me twice shame on me."

State of the world: War between Jotenheim and Pythium is brutal, with negligible gains on either side but considerable losses from skirmishes and minor battles.

Ashdod: Basically Stalingrad.

Jotenheim has been laying siege to a fortress Bandar log owns for a year, and has been beaten back twice, the primates implacable. I have lost many mages and demons to them, with all my demon raiders sent in slain by magic or traditional means eventually. Recently Pythium attempted to lift this siege.

Bandar and Arco are still going at it, Arco has made a big comeback after having very little territory left.

Ulm has had some battles with Pythium almost a year ago that went poorly, but has lost no territory.

Exciting times.

(All of this afaik)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:37:52 AM by Inks »
I hate to break it to you noobs, but penetration isn't the only way to achieve orgasm.Do I have to fucking explain everything here?

Zoltan

« Reply #185 on: April 10, 2017, 03:47:10 PM »
Yeah, I meant to pop in here to give Ashdod props for being an implacable foe. The Stalingrad reference is apt.

Human players are just so dangerous compared to AI. Even when you've all but lost, you can still seriously affect the course of the game.
Trunk
 hidden by 'body/torso'
 hides nipples

montarion

« Reply #186 on: April 10, 2017, 08:47:03 PM »
Eater of Gods ain't no slouch. Doom Horrors will wreak entire armies if you aren't ready for them.

Inks

« Reply #187 on: April 12, 2017, 10:20:01 AM »

Ashdod is going for the traditional blind prophet schtick I see.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 12:22:11 AM by Inks »

montarion

« Reply #188 on: April 14, 2017, 01:04:30 AM »
He'll see you dogs in the Deathmatch competition!

Well, I'm going to be away for the weekend, so won't be able to do any turns. Going to switch to AI on Ashdod since I only have a turn or two left anyway. I think Deathmatch comes after regular fighting regardless, so my prophet would be dead either way.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2017, 09:59:47 PM by montarion »

Inks

« Reply #189 on: April 15, 2017, 01:37:22 AM »
Thanks for sticking around man.

Sorry about any delays I am helping mum move house this weekend, will take a turn tonight.

racurtne

« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2017, 01:41:49 AM »
Turn is up, apologies for the delay.
Alea iacta est

Inks

« Reply #191 on: April 16, 2017, 07:04:34 AM »
More arena hilarity. I kinda expected exactly that to happen. Hehe.

montarion

« Reply #192 on: April 18, 2017, 06:43:47 AM »
The better part is that after the arena, he is apparently then Damned to Kocytus. Because he is no longer in my fort.

racurtne

« Reply #193 on: April 18, 2017, 05:28:58 PM »
Did I not take the fortress? I swear I have hit storm castle 3 turns in a row. Am I bugged? Twice I thought it must have been a fluke. But this time I triple checked and logged back into the server to check again.
Alea iacta est

montarion

« Reply #194 on: April 18, 2017, 06:35:16 PM »
If the turn is still up when I get home I'll attack with my poor old mute dementia'd limping chest-wounded one-armed priest.

And if it happens that my prophet gets back from Kocytus and starts some shit, please screenshot it because that'd be hilarious.

Marauder Moe

« Reply #195 on: April 21, 2017, 03:59:43 PM »
And then there were five.

montarion

« Reply #196 on: April 21, 2017, 05:18:30 PM »
Sadly, Abdastrus the blind, extremely obese prophet, the world's most beloved Hero, did not survive his trip into Kocytus. A pack of frost fiends froze him and (presumably) ate him.

Or whatever it is they do with giant obese ice sculptures.

Inks

« Reply #197 on: April 23, 2017, 11:08:57 PM »
On the plus side there is nobody left alive to mourn his passing!