Byncall

Started by Akariel, February 18, 2017, 06:06:48 PM

Wake Up Maggot!

Get your lazy ass in gear, we've got ourselves some new openings in the Byn! I am currently looking for a couple of new sergeants.

You've learned to walk with the greats of Byn history!

You've learned to fight like all the sergeants before you!

And hey, you even learned to have fun doing it!

I Need a New Byn Sergeant to Take Over!

Being a Byn sergeant is one of the toughest roles in the game, by my account. It's not something that everyone can handle. You will be expected to be a shining example of what the game can be, and should be. You will be expected to show new players the ropes, and get them ready for the terrible and awesome world of Armageddon. You will be expected to take your unit out on regular contracts, and bring a dash of death-defying badassery to the field!

If you're interested in this role, please consider the following:

• I will need someone who is active, and has strong playtimes. This doesn't have to be at peak times, but I do expect you to be around at least once a day.
  • You do not need leadership experience, but I do expect you to be open to comments and a guiding hand in some cases.
  • I would prefer someone with Byn experience, but it isn't absolutely neccessary. Bonus points if they died in the Byn.
  • You will need to send in regular, informative reports.
  • I need someone who is willing to be proactive, go out, and do things. Be imaginative.

All I Need From You:

• A name for your character.
  • A description for your character. (Can be edited later)
  • A background for your character.
  • How you can see yourself handling the above qualifications.
  • Common playtimes.
  • Any plots, plans, or ideas you might have for the role.
  • Your firstborn child for bonus points.

Any and all applications are welcome!

APPLICATIONS CLOSE: February 25 2017 at Midnight Server!

You've all got one more day, you skallywags! Get those applications in!

This ends tonight! Any last applicants are welcome, but hurry your arses up!

This is closed, thank you to all who applied. I will be getting back to everyone shortly.