MUSHClient ANSI colors

Started by Shoka Windrunner, February 10, 2017, 12:43:54 AM

Recently my colors were working on my MushClient.  They no longer are.  Has anyone else seen this issue?

I have no plugins or anything, nothing has changed since the time it worked and now in the settings.
Far as I can remember anyway.  Does logging affect this?
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

Have you turned it off at the mantis head screen? I believe it's V to disable/enable it.

Looks to me like your account have VT100/ANSI toggled off.  This can happen if you accidentally press 'V' at the main menu and miss the notification that it has toggled your setting.

To fix it just toggle it again at the main menu.  Your previous settings will still be in place unless you did a 'change color none' or 'change color default'.

Quote from: Nathvaan on February 10, 2017, 06:42:43 AM
Looks to me like your account have VT100/ANSI toggled off.  This can happen if you accidentally press 'V' at the main menu and miss the notification that it has toggled your setting.

To fix it just toggle it again at the main menu.  Your previous settings will still be in place unless you did a 'change color none' or 'change color default'.

Weird, I thought I checked that.  Thanks though.  :)
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

February 10, 2017, 09:15:49 PM #4 Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:19:24 PM by Shoka Windrunner
Quote from: Nathvaan on February 10, 2017, 06:42:43 AM

Never mind, I must have done the default thing or something, is there a command where I can put it back to the default of being colored?

check out "help color", the command you're looking for is change color default.

Thanks, that fixed it.  It's been being weird for me, but I really appreciate it.