Author Topic: Thumbs up?  (Read 311 times)

Shoka Windrunner

• YouTube Channel
Thumbs up?
« on: February 08, 2017, 05:44:10 PM »
Would there be a possibility of having on these message boards a 'Thumbs Up' or '+1' option to put on individual posts? 

Having the opposite (thumbs down, -1) is less important I feel, as it takes away from people actually discussing the topic and instead just clicking a button.  I see it on Reddit all the time, someone says something, people just don't like them or what they are saying (nuh-uh Xbox is better than PS4!) and the poster having no idea what people are downvoting for.  So disagreement being left to discussion with reasons and thoughts would be a better system than just letting people go '-1' or whatever.  Anyway.

Can that be done on here?  In no way do I want this board to have to be moved to another system/server or whatever.
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.