Secret Tea Party

Started by Feco, February 06, 2017, 06:35:01 PM

8)

This thread is for scheduling, and updates pertaining to, the exclusive tea party.  This is Zalanthas' most exclusive tea party, so please keep things strictly anonymous.

If your PC is invited to the secret tea party, you should have been informed (or you will be soon).  Relevant staff are obviously welcome to chime in.  You are not required to participate in this thread -- you may communicate your preferences using the in-game OOC channel.

Activities are estimated to take 2 hours, though you never know how long these things can go.

I was thinking Monday, Feb 20th @ 6pm server time, or Thursday, Feb 23rd @ 6pm server time.  If neither of these dates/times will work, I'll propose alternatives with preferences in mind.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

I'm excited.  I cannot confirm nor deny whether I will be at this secret tea party, but I'm excited there is one.

Thanks.

Bumping this to say that if I don't get any input in the next couple days, I'm gonna go ahead and pick a day/time!
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

It seems like 5pm is safe for some people, and 7pm safe for others.  For that reason I'm thinking we're gonna shoot for 6pm server time and see what works out.

Current working date is Thurs, Feb 23rd.

If anything changes, will post updates.  Feel free to chime in or reach out IG.  We want as many people at this RPT as possible.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

See you there.

Or maybe I won't.

Reminder that this is this week!  Will post another reminder.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

This is still on for tomorrow!
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Final reminder that the tea party will be happening today, on schedule.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

I wasn't invited. I so hoped I would be.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

That was the most posh bit of tavern roleplay I've /ever/ seen.

Special thanks to everyone who participated!  It was a blast!
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

*bookmarking*
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.