Plains Gate.

Started by Sakra, October 17, 2002, 07:59:59 PM

Not sure if this is the best place for it, but you guys ever wonder why there's two Plains Gates up north?
Quote from: BhagharvaWhat you don't know can kill you. What you do know, can kill others.

To the north
[Near]
A lanky, brown-skinned gith is here, humping the rusty brown kank.
The rusty brown kank to the north bleats miserably.

em blinks angrily.

Don't you know that's IC information! Grr!  :x I think you should be shot for that.

Just kidding.  :P

How much does it cost to advertise in your signature? (Serious)
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.

One's the old Plain's gate, the other is the new.

I imagine they're trying to close up the reach of the Gol Krathu region... or something... I mean, it's only Barrens till the Scaien past the first Plains gate anyway right?

At the moment, advertising in my signature is absolutely free! Being my first customer, you have no charge. As more requests for advertising come in, there may be a small activation fee.
Quote from: BhagharvaWhat you don't know can kill you. What you do know, can kill others.

To the north
[Near]
A lanky, brown-skinned gith is here, humping the rusty brown kank.
The rusty brown kank to the north bleats miserably.

Spiffy! Could you put in:

lukie is your master. Bow to him.

Okay, mabe not. How about:

villageoffools.ionichost.com
I've been away from Zalanthas for some time, but I still think you all are kank shit. Don't worry, I'll come back and fix it up. By the way, has anyone found, like, water? This desert is getting old.