Bards increase regen

Started by MeTekillot, January 28, 2017, 03:20:34 PM

January 30, 2017, 03:24:58 PM #25 Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 04:12:49 PM by nessalin
New wear location 'chip socket' - skill-chip crafting as a skill (including a skill-chip that increases your skill-chip crafting skill).
"Unless you have a suitcase and a ticket and a passport,
The cargo that they're carrying is you"

Your "Sneak" skill goes up the less equipment you're wearing.

Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Your shitpost count on the forum is directly tied to how shitty your gear is.

People who shit post a lot are restricted to 'Rinthis and elves.

Krathi's should no longer need a campfire for any crafting.

Whiran's should never get covered in dust.

Vivaduan's should never get sunstruck

Rukkians should never fail to forage a rock.  It might be a useless rock.  But they should always find one.
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

Character attractiveness requires a stat roll. You may only write a tressy-tressed mdesc if you roll 14+. And if you roll less than 8, well...  ;D

A keyword parser should evaluate every character ldesc.

• For every time the word puss/boil/scab/lesion appears, the PC should get +1 stealth
  • For every time the word short/wimpy/runty/scrawny/underdeveloped appears the PC should get a +1 hide
  • For every time the word tubby/lardass/gutastic/jellyroll/sweat-seam appears the PC should get a +1 bash

Feel free to add your own.  I guarantee we could completely change the face of the PC populace this way.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

There's a world of difference between pus and puss. I'm not sure you could get the latter in to an mdesc either.

For every time the word puss/boil/scab/lesion appears, the PC should get +1 stealth -1charisma
For every time the word short/wimpy/runty/scrawny/underdeveloped appears the PC should get a +1 hide -1 strength.
For every time the word tubby/lardass/gutastic/jellyroll/sweat-seam appears the PC should get a +1 bash
-2 agility.

I guarantee we could completely change the face of the PC populace this way.

Quote from: BadSkeelz on February 01, 2017, 06:59:59 PM
There's a world of difference between pus and puss.

Not always, BadSkeelz.  Not always.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on February 01, 2017, 11:12:09 PM
Quote from: BadSkeelz on February 01, 2017, 06:59:59 PM
There's a world of difference between pus and puss.

Not always, BadSkeelz.  Not always.

the absolutely disgusted man vomits on everything and everyone.
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

Red Mage guild ala 8-Bit Theater.

Have the skills and stats you need, when you need them!

If the 8-bit theater troupe were playing Arm that would be hilarious.

Narrowly escaping death 1,000 times, due to some stroke of luck by one of the characters, or in later chapters, because Fighter is just that strong.

When a subguild/tailor is on the skimmer with you, increase chances of driving safely by 40%.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Vivudians are masters of illness, and truly master ones can create illnesses with varying effects, ranging from temporary baldness, to vomiting blood, to even beneficial effects like increased metabolism which leads to healing faster at the cost of getting hungry more often.

Byn Sergeants who play instruments while fighting get +10 parry.

All elves get fist fighting (master) added to their skill list while fuck off drunk.