Bards increase regen

Started by MeTekillot, January 28, 2017, 03:20:34 PM

Bards get a perform verb that goes off a music skill that improves regeneration for people resting in the room.

A voodoo class than can create dolls with your sdesc/true name and then do evil shit to them.

pickpocket/assassin/burglar all get code added that if they are in combat and not currently the target, they deal an extra 3d4 sneak attack damage.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Unarmed damage increases the less armor you wear.
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

Warriors get to heal themself based off pure guts and grit for a d10 + level.

Barbarians get cleave
Where it will go

Burglars get cockroach familiars that can scout out an apartment to see if anyone's home.

Quote from: Delirium on January 28, 2017, 09:45:47 PM
Burglars get cockroach familiars that can scout out an apartment to see if anyone's home.

Ooooo...familiars.
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.

That would be rangers silly, +1 for familiars though.

You slowly lose maximum stamina points over time until you use the 'poop' command.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Constipation and diarrhea occur depending on what you've intaken.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Rogues get a 'shave coin' command so they can end up with a small pile of obsidian dust because of reasons.

Merchants can tell when coins have been shaved!
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Assassins may contract chronic backstabbing disorder and require treatment from a physician, lest they succumb to a mul rage like state that attacks a random party member.
And I am catching up, and I am seeing red
How about I prove I'm right and raise it overhead?

Birds increase regen
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Quote from: Synthesis on January 29, 2017, 02:38:24 AM
You slowly lose maximum stamina points over time until you use the 'poop' command.

LOL oh god that would suck if it forces you to poop your pants if you hit 0 stam....
"Don't take life too seriously, nobody ever makes it out alive anyway."

Half giants get to throw a boulder as a free action

Wizards get r/w
Where it will go

Crabs adjust humidity.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Cooks get to distribute good berries to the party.

If you dont do a certain amount of thinks per played hour, your wisdom and agility reduces, but your strength, endurance, weight, and height increases until you're locked into a half giant race.

Bynners/Mercenaries have a new alcoholism skill where a critical failure leads to coded whiskey dick.
And I am catching up, and I am seeing red
How about I prove I'm right and raise it overhead?

Joining the T'zai Byn gives you -10 climb, +10 alcohol tolerance and +5 brawling.
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.