Seeking long lost sibling!

Started by Marauder Moe, January 21, 2017, 01:03:01 PM

I have one spot open for an Allanak-based human family.  This has potential to be a very interesting role in a rather unusual family.

Preferred playtimes are earlier Eastern/server evenings.

PM me with interest.

Thanks.

It goes without saying that MM is Da Bidness. I'd hop on this role if I wasn't blah blah blah.

Family roles really are a great way (especially for newish players) to get an adrenaline spike/kick, as it really makes you attached to other PCs in a way that superficial friendships (or even intimate relationships) don't. Family is Family.

And it never ends well in ArmageddonMUD...
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I am gutted that I can't apply for this. Someone else go have my fun for me.

In over a decade of Arm play, some of the most intense stuff I have witnessed in this game has involved Moe's characters. When he says unusual he likely means it.  ;D
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

My Marauder Moe action figure was my favorite as a kid. I'd always pit him against 7DeadlyVenomZ against him, and Marauder Moe would always win with his kung fu wit, and reversible plots.

Seriously though, jump ON this.
Quote from: Miradus on January 26, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

This is enough to bring me out of retirement.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Quote from: ShaLeah on January 26, 2017, 11:18:37 AM

And on that day, Armageddon won the game.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on January 27, 2017, 04:11:32 PM
Quote from: ShaLeah on January 26, 2017, 11:18:37 AM

And on that day, Armageddon won the game.

*sing* My heart goes Shalalalala... Shalala in the mooorning...

Anyway, Moe is great. ShaL too.  8)