Author Topic: Release Note discussion!  (Read 8801 times)

Riev

Re: Release Note discussion!
« Reply #200 on: September 13, 2017, 09:30:38 AM »
Tools degrade slower, now? Aw.

I guess if you have an awesome quality tool, it probably shouldn't be mangled and useless after you fail to polish a gemstone five times.

I can put scan and listen into my prompt? Usually I know just by how much stun I have left, but I don't always remember to check it! Awesome!
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

650Booger

« Reply #201 on: September 13, 2017, 03:23:42 PM »
no delay on pick checks will make some folks very happy!  not me though.  I swear.
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Riev

« Reply #202 on: September 13, 2017, 03:32:31 PM »
no delay on pick checks will make some folks very happy!  not me though.  I swear.

Hoping it cuts down on the "pick flower plant" .... wait.... wait.... wait..... wait... wait... OH MAN THATS THE WRONG SYNTAX
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

James de Monet

« Reply #203 on: September 13, 2017, 07:57:39 PM »
Quote from: Nessalin
-Prompt will now take %p as an argument to indicate that Scan is active (when Scan is turned off nothing is displayed).
-Prompt will now take %P as an argument to indicate that Listen is active (when Listen is turned off nothing is displayed).

Nice!

Quote from: Nessalin
-Typing 'prompt' alone will now output your character's current prompt settings.

(My prompt is three lines long.  Recreating it is the worst part of every new character.)
You know I think if James simply retitled his thread "Cheese" and apologized for his first post being off-topic, all problems would be solved.

nessalin

• Board Administrator
« Reply #204 on: September 13, 2017, 08:33:07 PM »
This week's changes were mined almost entirely from the bugs/ideas entries that players type in game.

Dahlia

« Reply #205 on: September 13, 2017, 10:16:25 PM »
Thank you Nessalin!  These changes are amazingly helpful!   ;D
"I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me."