Author Topic: Release Note discussion!  (Read 19256 times)

Armaddict

Re: Release Note discussion!
« Reply #375 on: December 18, 2017, 08:50:52 PM »
Maybe guard should hard-counter threaten?

I.e. 'You move to threaten so and so, but his guard moves between you and so and so.' or 'You move to attack him for moving west, but the guard there moves inbetween you and him.'

This is already coded.

If the Merchant is guarded by Guard, then Raider will get a fail message when they attempt to 'threaten merchant'.

"You move to threaten a weak-chinned merchant but a broad-chested guard steps in the way!"

Awesome!  Thanks for the heads up, this makes me look forward to some things!
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

stark

« Reply #376 on: December 22, 2017, 12:00:56 PM »
Having received a reimb for spice on December 7th, I just noticed that ALL of the spice is gone, totally decayed, despite being put in spice containers. Since that is only 14 RL days, and all knots and other spices are gone, and I'm not even sure when that happened, is this code fixed, or did I read it wrong when I read that it would last like 167 RL days?
What kind of jerkoff shakes a tent in the dark? Go out there and see who or what that is.

Akariel

• Storyteller
« Reply #377 on: December 22, 2017, 02:47:01 PM »
Having received a reimb for spice on December 7th, I just noticed that ALL of the spice is gone, totally decayed, despite being put in spice containers. Since that is only 14 RL days, and all knots and other spices are gone, and I'm not even sure when that happened, is this code fixed, or did I read it wrong when I read that it would last like 167 RL days?

The hotfix released on the 14th of the month should have fixed this issue.