Author Topic: What CAN'T You Play?  (Read 9049 times)

satine

Re: What CAN'T You Play?
« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2017, 12:25:30 PM »
i get bored really fast with guilds.
and elves. This is mostly because a lot of players will directly disclude you from rp. Which turns into doing a whole lot of nothing.

I get really sick of the "it's a elf/breed/gick, let's all leave" mentality.
jmordetsky: so I reckon, before 1750, people were fuckin retarded

Veselka

« Reply #126 on: December 02, 2017, 05:11:11 PM »
A prostitute.

Veselka

« Reply #127 on: December 02, 2017, 05:12:41 PM »
i get bored really fast with guilds.
and elves. This is mostly because a lot of players will directly disclude you from rp. Which turns into doing a whole lot of nothing.

I get really sick of the "it's a elf/breed/gick, let's all leave" mentality.

You mean, the documentation of the game?

I don't really see people leave, per se, when elves and Magickers show up. They mostly just aren't nice to them, and tend to insult them to their face, or dismiss what they have to say because it's from their point of view. That's including you in RP.

Feco

« Reply #128 on: December 05, 2017, 10:42:36 AM »
Being ignored or walked out on is being included in the roleplay -- they're following the rules of their role.  They're just not including you in their reindeer games, so to speak.

But I could totally understand not wanting to play those roles.  They can definitely be isolating.
Sunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Grapes

« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2017, 04:34:51 AM »
Can be. Just requires more effort to carve out a niche, and more wariness not to get diced at the first chance someone gets.
Quote from: Is Friday
If you ever hassle me IC for not playing much that means that I'm going to play even less or I'll forever write you off as a neckbeard chained to his computer. So don't be a dick.