Wear/Swap

Started by SuchDragonWow, January 08, 2017, 02:57:08 AM

My suggestion is simple.  The 'wear' command is expanded to include inventory AND equipment, allowing you to target items you are wearing and change their position.  If there is something already in that position, you could also add in an option to 'swap' or 'replace' it, which would swap or remove the it, respectively.  You would also be able to use command emotes as you can with the normal 'wear' command.
Where it will go

but I -like- wearing my loincloth on my head...
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Ive always thought this should be a thing, most specifically facewraps. I had one once that could be worn about the throat and on the face (because duh) and was peeved that I had to remove it to wear it on my neck.

'swap back es' would be a lifesaver for those of us that keep our shields on our backs.
3/21/16 Never Forget

Similar to how change hands works, then?

http://armageddon.org/help/view/change%20hands
"Unless you have a suitcase and a ticket and a passport,
The cargo that they're carrying is you"

I like this idea. It's a good idea.
The Ooze is strong with this one

Quote from: 8bitgrandpa on June 28, 2016, 12:01:20 AM
You are our official hammer, Ooze.

Malachi 2:3

Thats pretty much exactly what the idea is Nessalin. It would be one of those small touches that everybody would end up using at some point if it were put in I imagine.

The difference being Change Hands works in combat, because its just your hands. This seems to be asking to, one command, remove the shirt you're wearing, and wear other shirt in your inventory.

Getting a shield from your back in combat WOULD be killer.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.