Reiloth's Weekly Poor Judgement Call: Apartments

Started by Reiloth, January 06, 2017, 04:34:44 PM

January 06, 2017, 09:34:16 PM #26 Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 11:30:45 PM by Reiloth
Quote from: MeTekillot on January 06, 2017, 08:53:42 PM

It's all about me, baby!

EDIT:

I'll admit I didn't think this would happen, but Reiloth's Weekly Poo may be the title of these threads.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Hi Reiloth. Would you say your GDB-bad-ideas are the result of your poor upbringing merely just your social ineptitude?

Also what's the deal with the guards at the Gaj apartments? Anyone who has played a sneak knows what I'm talking about.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

Quote from: Jingo on January 06, 2017, 10:18:26 PM
Hi Reiloth. Would you say your GDB-bad-ideas are the result of your poor upbringing merely just your social ineptitude?

Also what's the deal with the guards at the Gaj apartments? Anyone who has played a sneak knows what I'm talking about.

*little laugh*

Alright, alright, Jingo, you got my number. I'd say the foundation of the Reiloth Foundation for Bad Ideas is, you know, Patuk challenged me one time and said I was posting bad ideas lately, so I said...Hey? Why not roll with it! The rest is history. Social ineptitude is sort of the icing on the cake, you know?

I don't want to spoil the fun, so i'll just say...Find out IC!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~