Author Topic: TOTALLY ORIGINAL AND AWESOME PLOT IDEA! Roles available!  (Read 2052 times)

Bushranger

TOTALLY ORIGINAL AND AWESOME PLOT IDEA! Roles available!
« on: January 02, 2017, 12:13:23 PM »
So I have this awesome and totally original and cool plot idea for Armageddon but I need some advice on how to pull it off and also I'll need a group of players to flesh out some of the characters. First I'll post up the premise and then I'll list some characters that will need players, feel free to claim then and write up your sdesc and the guild and sub-guild that you would pick!

General Plot: Rumors filter out that there is an upcoming fighting competition for the best fighters in the Known. Written invitations are delivered to the Noble Houses along with rich gifts. The open invitation can be heard in every language across the known, even in so much as Heshrak or Nkrizt! Directions to a mysterious castle in the mountains emerge and scouts report that such a castle exists and every time an invitation is accepted a new banner is flown above the sealed gates.

Secrets!: The denizens of the castle are actually demons who are planning to invade the Known and the fighting competition is intended to draw out the best fighters and kill them off one by one! None of the Demons expect a mortal to win the tournament. An ancient Elkrosian elementalist has emerged to provide advice to the mortal competitors however so that the demon invasion can be thwarted!

My character for this plot will be Dohny Konviwedu. Poet's Circle Bard. Rich and famous and renowned for his combat during plays but no-one believes it's real combat and Dohny has joined the tournament to prove he is a master of the Arc of Blades! Also he has sweet Master-Crafted shiny sunslits.

Sdesc: The handsome, slick-haired man. Warrior/Master Bard

Ideas for Roles: Who are you going to play in this awesome plot?

Draiden. An ancient Elkrosian elementalist. This will probably need to be an immortal avatar as players can't currently be an Elkrosian. Any staff want to take a shot at this?

Riu Mang. Lyksae Slave-Warrior. Possibly the strongest warrior thanks to all that time twinking offense/defense in Tuluk since it's been closed!

Sadira Blade. Undercover Arm of Dragon Operative. Total f-me but also a southern badass!

Sergeant Smax. T'zai Byn Sergeant and Sadira Blade's friend. Another southern badass but the gritty kind!
Quote from: Morgenes
Ya..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.
Quote from: Eukelade
Now I'm starving -1 karma Bushranger -1 karma.
Quote from: Shalooonsh
Kudos to you bushranger for confusing staff.

LucildaHunta

Re: TOTALLY ORIGINAL AND AWESOME PLOT IDEA! Roles available!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2017, 03:46:17 PM »
I....like this. Like....a lot.
Just like the white winged dove,
Sings a song
Sounds like she's singing
Oooo,ooo, ooo

Delirium

• Helper
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 03:53:24 PM »
I want to be Kitanya, a mysterious f-me who always wears a black silk veil.
Elite assassin working for the demon leader who defects when she falls for Riu Mang.
"Our whole lives are just stories." - Vikings

I get wherever I'm going, I get whatever I need
while my blood's still flowing and my heart still beats

Bahliker

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2017, 05:06:26 PM »
I'd like to revive drovians in a big way with a sweet assassin/drovian sponsored villain. Depending on who you ask, he's either a demon spirit or a resurrected antihero assassin/viv. Either way it's just an excuse to wear all black and fight with sick shadow powers.

Inks

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2017, 06:11:50 PM »
I'll be Lizard, an intelligent cavernmouth yompar who walks on his hind legs and wears black and green sandcloth. He is a loyal servant of the demons.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 09:33:56 PM by Inks »
Quote from: Is Friday
Quote from: Synthesis
I hate to break it to you noobs, but penetration isn't the only way to achieve orgasm.Do I have to fucking explain everything here?
Tell me more about your Golden Standard of HG Mudsex RP

Seeker

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2017, 08:08:46 PM »
I'd be Rotma, an obese, rotten-toothed bookie.  He uses his profits to buy information which in turn he uses to slant the odds on his book in his favor.  He wouldn't care about demons or no demons.  He just wants to bank the 'sids...and maybe to see Sidira topless.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.

Reiloth

• Corpse Pose: B&W Film Photography
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2017, 08:24:03 PM »
Faithful Lord Pfeffernusen Negean, the skeletal, huddle-eyed templar, the creepy old guy who has all the books with weird esoteric knowledge including the Demon's one weakness -- Cookies. Being the 'benevolent arbiter of justice' that he is, he decides to use Rotma as a go-between to auction off the information to the highest bidder, to fund his expensive Methelinoc addiction.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 08:28:31 PM by Reiloth »
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Feco

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2017, 10:31:54 PM »
I don't know what's going on exactly, but I like it.
Sunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Bushranger

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2017, 10:55:55 PM »
I don't know what's going on exactly, but I like it.

MORTAL KOMBAT!

Quote from: Morgenes
Ya..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.
Quote from: Eukelade
Now I'm starving -1 karma Bushranger -1 karma.
Quote from: Shalooonsh
Kudos to you bushranger for confusing staff.

Reiloth

• Corpse Pose: B&W Film Photography
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2017, 11:22:38 PM »
lol I didn't even get that but it is now amazing.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

perfecto

« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2017, 04:05:41 AM »
A templar of the Rinth, cast down from his family, abandoned yet powerful.  Left to die or prove his worth.

Sent to finally revive the northern quarter back to HIS power!

The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

deathkamon

« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2017, 12:54:41 PM »
Buddy. He's a Tablelands half-giant who decided to come along to the competition because he wants to be friends with everyone. He's a one thousand two-hundred pound mass of cuddliness. His signature weapon is a hugeass morning star made of reinforced obsidian, the ball and chain weighing nearly a third of Buddy's own weight. From head to toe, he's covered in a hulking mass of dujat chitin armor, dyed and inked with various depictions of flowers, exotic birds, and nude portraits of himself.

Riev

« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2017, 01:11:27 PM »
A half-giant mutant with four arms, named Boro. Wasn't bred for the arms, and actually the bottom ones are barely capable of doing much but holding a bag. Rumors are that he was magickally bred from a half-giant and a mantis, and that's why he doesn't speak in anything but roars and grunts.

... Maybe he should be a dwarf, then...
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

lostinspace

« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2017, 05:22:00 PM »
I want to be Soilint, a crusty old man who walks the stands meat pies of ambiguous quality and is really invested in who loses the fights.

Code: [Select]
think Looks like Breeds back on the menu.
3/21/16 Never Forget

Cind

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2017, 11:38:41 PM »
Moma. She is a 'naki giant who spent her youth walking around 'naki lands demanding candy from grebbers, but now that she's grown up she's matured and has dedicated her life to fighting evil. She knows three words in tatlum: Get out now, and she is fairly upset about 'knowing tatlum.'
Look, a petting tregil.  So silky...Feel him.

Riev

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2017, 08:42:11 AM »
I'd like to revive drovians in a big way with a sweet assassin/drovian sponsored villain. Depending on who you ask, he's either a demon spirit or a resurrected antihero assassin/viv. Either way it's just an excuse to wear all black and fight with sick shadow powers.

Legitimately, I've always wanted Drovian martial combat to be exactly like Noob Saibot.

deathkamon

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2017, 07:55:11 PM »
So, uh... What's the purpose of this thread, if it's fine for me to ask?

Riev

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2017, 11:39:39 PM »
So, uh... What's the purpose of this thread, if it's fine for me to ask?

For Bushranger to cheekily suggest that we run Mortal Kombat in Zalanthas.

Shoka Windrunner

• YouTube Channel
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »
This is silly, don't get me wrong, it's very silly.

However...I truly believe having an occasional moment like this in Zalanthas would be really awesome. 

Goofy, fun, exciting things like this.  Really...let's do an occasional ridiculous and fun thing, that doesn't necessarily have to be canon that we can all just get together and watch and laugh at our screens.  Please Imms?   :'(
At your table, the badass dun-clad female says in tribal-accented sirihish, putting on a piping voice, incongruous not the least because it doesn't get rid of her rasp:
     "'Oh, I killed me a forest cat!' That's nice; I wiped me bum after taking a shit.