Author Topic: MeTekillot mental illness thread  (Read 15422 times)

azuriolinist

Re: MeTekillot mental illness thread
« Reply #275 on: June 26, 2018, 07:34:32 AM »
I didn't know Hashi. I think I played with his PC.

This is devastating. I really, really hope his sister and family are okay and getting through this.

MeTekillot

« Reply #276 on: July 04, 2018, 12:25:33 AM »
It is more difficult to force yourself to oust toxic people from your life when your circle of friends is more like an angle of friends

zeia

« Reply #277 on: July 05, 2018, 02:56:25 AM »
OMFG... wait, Hashi?... oh no... I um, I really liked that guy.

EDIT: I really do and I hope you're joking...

Unfortunatly not :(
He didn't leave a note or anything, no reason as to why. He did have alot going on in his life, and, I guess things just got too much for him :(
Pride means nothing when your crawling on the ground.

MeTekillot

« Reply #278 on: July 09, 2018, 10:04:22 AM »
When your therapist pings your ego a little bit about how you perpetrate some of the things people do to you and she's right but it didn't occur to you until it was pointed out. #justnarcissistthings :'(

Scrumpkin

« Reply #279 on: July 09, 2018, 11:08:27 AM »
Getting out and experiencing life is an important step with coping with it.  Not making light of this, but being a victim to feelings can be a problem.  This is not an easy step, it may take a lot of effort at first, but as time goes on, it will get easier.  Abstaining from alcohol and eating right is also a huge part of it.  Life can be as complicated as we make it.

MeTekillot

« Reply #280 on: July 17, 2018, 05:27:15 AM »
Booze in any amount has made me sick the last ~5 times I've had any amount from small to large.

People think I wear small clothes to be twinky but I just find tight fits comforting, like an all-day hug from my morning wardrobe choice.