Author Topic: MeTekillot mental illness thread  (Read 4198 times)

boog

Re: MeTekillot mental illness thread
« Reply #200 on: April 06, 2017, 06:33:56 PM »
There are a ton of really safe medications, and hell, even herbal supplements you can try for insomnia.

Please don't go without sleep.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

MeTekillot

« Reply #201 on: April 07, 2017, 01:34:12 AM »
Benadryl is a very effective hypnotic with mild side effects.
Where have you buried the body, MeTekillot?

boog

« Reply #202 on: April 07, 2017, 04:18:13 PM »
Um.

I wouldn't resort to utilizing that every night. Please.

My uncle's girlfriend actually works in the mental health field. He said he'd get with her when she got back into town about resources for you, Met.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

MeTekillot

« Reply #203 on: April 11, 2017, 11:42:20 AM »
My therapist referred me to 10 hours of intensive therapy but I simply don't have the time.

MeTekillot

« Reply #204 on: April 11, 2017, 12:41:56 PM »
I may have another manic episode soon, I usually get this same feeling in my chest after massive depression before I swing up.

boog

« Reply #205 on: April 11, 2017, 04:18:16 PM »
You don't have enough time for a 10 hour intensive therapy session but you have enough time for in-patient?
There is only one boog.

MeTekillot

« Reply #206 on: April 11, 2017, 05:22:11 PM »
I can get inpatient psychiatric help covered under disability when it comes to missing work and money, 3 3 hour sessions a week I cannot.

Melkor

« Reply #207 on: April 11, 2017, 05:22:44 PM »
Define "Tortured a hamster."
And thus, I became a Madman.

MeTekillot

« Reply #208 on: April 11, 2017, 08:01:51 PM »
Sprayed it with air freshener and chased it around its cage so it'd squeak.

Melkor

« Reply #209 on: April 11, 2017, 08:27:44 PM »
I tortured a hamster the other day for no reason and do not recall with clarity tge last six hours at work. I am in desperate need of intensive psychological therapy.

Spraying air freshener and playing chase the  hamster does not run with the narrative of being in desperate need of intensive psych therapy. I am inclined to think either "Torturing the hamster" was a fabrication to seem edgy, or the spraying air freshener and chasing it was a fabrication to seem less guilty of abusing an animal.

Either way, smells like millennial in here, something rotten.

MeTekillot

« Reply #210 on: April 11, 2017, 09:31:14 PM »
Looks at the camera like I'm on the Parks and Rec.

MeTekillot

« Reply #211 on: April 18, 2017, 10:07:26 AM »
I have earned the hamster's trust in my attempts to make right my mistreatment of him as an outlet for my aggression. My roommate is moving out with little notice, which is another strike for the stress box. Laptop is broken, so will need to find something to occupy time besides video game escapism until I can fix it. I have a good feeling about the balance in my social relationships and my behavior in them lately. I think I'm approaching a decent state of balance. Then again, I'm probably residually stoned from smoking a lot.

TheGoose

« Reply #212 on: April 18, 2017, 12:41:52 PM »
I tortured a hamster the other day for no reason and do not recall with clarity tge last six hours at work. I am in desperate need of intensive psychological therapy.

Spraying air freshener and playing chase the  hamster does not run with the narrative of being in desperate need of intensive psych therapy. I am inclined to think either "Torturing the hamster" was a fabrication to seem edgy, or the spraying air freshener and chasing it was a fabrication to seem less guilty of abusing an animal.

@Melkor
Are you... trying to qualify this dude's odd behavior? What are you, trying to have a symptom-off? This isn't a fucking competition. The fuck is wrong with you? Get out of here.

Edit: At best, you're trying to draw attention to your snowflaky ass by being ironically edgy. Really, you're kind of egging someone who's already admitted to acting out to do something more drastic to 'prove' their illness to you. Fuck right off, good sir.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 12:49:53 PM by TheGoose »

Rathustra

• Administrator
« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2017, 12:44:51 PM »
Are you... trying to qualify this dude's odd behavior? What are you, trying to have a symptom-off? This isn't a fucking competition. The fuck is wrong with you? Get out of here.

Who are you responding to?

manipura

« Reply #214 on: April 18, 2017, 01:01:56 PM »

Telling someone who clearly has shown that they have issues with mental illness that they are just being edgy and millennial is pretty shitty, bud.

Or is this like the communism thread?  People with mental illnesses just have to try harder than the next person and really grab those bootstraps, then they'll conquer their shit and have no right to complain?

Melkor

« Reply #215 on: April 18, 2017, 01:13:06 PM »
He said he tortured a hamster. Then he said he sprayed air freshener and chased it. They both cannot be true, because one does not equate to the other.

Explain why this is wrong.

Malken

« Reply #216 on: April 18, 2017, 01:58:31 PM »
He said he tortured a hamster. Then he said he sprayed air freshener and chased it. They both cannot be true, because one does not equate to the other.

Explain why this is wrong.

Being an asshole on a forum usually works better if you pace yourself and stick to one thread at a time, otherwise, your asshole'ish life tends to be very short-lived.
“When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse’s feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back.”

MeTekillot

« Reply #217 on: April 18, 2017, 05:09:47 PM »
I think causing harm and distress to a defenseless animal qualifies as torture fwiw

boog

« Reply #218 on: April 18, 2017, 05:16:25 PM »
So don't I.
There is only one boog.

Melkor

« Reply #219 on: April 18, 2017, 06:02:03 PM »
Being an asshole on a forum usually works better if you pace yourself and stick to one thread at a time, otherwise, your asshole'ish life tends to be very short-lived.

LOL! "Keep being mean and you will DIE!"

Grow up, kid.

I think causing harm and distress to a defenseless animal qualifies as torture fwiw

If this is true, and how you feel, you should know that you are not fit to be responsible for another life. Find a suitable home for your hamster until you have a grip on your mental state.

MeTekillot

« Reply #220 on: April 18, 2017, 06:50:46 PM »
Not mine.

Melkor

« Reply #221 on: April 18, 2017, 06:54:22 PM »
Your roommate's?

MeTekillot

« Reply #222 on: April 18, 2017, 06:57:01 PM »
Yeah.