What Are You Going to Do in 2017?

Started by Miradus, December 21, 2016, 01:28:52 PM

I feel it might be time for the deep seeded beggar.   The guy who looks like shit -All the time- and lives on caravan way, hassling the life out of every single passer by for a few coins or a bit of water or a scrap of chalton steak.  Embodying the shitstyle life that is supposed to be _common_ in Allanak.   Also no matter how kind or cruel people are to me, I'll trade every last bit of everything I gather for that next hit of spice.

Until I'm on the spice! THEN, I'm gonna turn this city around! back on itself and get people working for me! Telling them what to do... course.. I only ever get a grain at a time.. so.. not much happens.

s-desc the twitchy slack-jawed commoner
The glowing Nessalin Nebula flickers eternally overhead.
This Angers The Shade of Nessalin.

I'm not exactly tired of playing <thing> for the past year, but I recently wanted to do a Morin's native with a specific goal in mind. Hoping I can make a living there and not die of thirst, due to the lack of forage food in my idea.

The idea of playing a specific witch aspect rogue in Storm appeals to me for some reason, its kind of weird because that is -so- not my usual thing, every moment of every day.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Nilazi...wait

Elkran...wait
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

spec app elkran nilazi gith ranger.
Quote from: Miradus on January 26, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

Gonna play again, for one. I've taken an extremely long break because of reasons.

Probably a more non-mundane PC. I cycle between them but never really find Magick all that enthralling. I haven't explored many of the new sub guild options yet.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Twinking

Other than that:

- Barber
- Templar
- Raider
- Prostitute

I have to find my groove with the current magicker guilds. Still not warmed up to them.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Iiyola on December 26, 2016, 02:56:58 AM
Twinking

Other than that:

- Barber
- Templar
- Raider
- Prostitute

I have to find my groove with the current magicker guilds. Still not warmed up to them.

Yeah, me neither. It's like esoterically, I get that they are more well-rounded 'people' now, and not just glass cannons. The best bet so far has been for me to play PCs that are unmanifested, and unaware of their connection with magick beyond the stray 'huh' sort of moment.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I'm just gonna try to play more. It's been a rough last few months for hobbies and work/life balance.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: a french mans shirt on December 21, 2016, 04:48:02 PM
I've only ever played in Dasari for a noble house role. I was just a grebber, for about a month.

I've been wanting to play a servant in a noble house for a long time. The House you pick is kind of important though, and I'm not sure which one I would want. Also I think they would be all like, damn, we have to keep looking for an aide. But they wouldn't know I have playtimes all over the board--- except peak, never peak. So it would all work out, right? Who the fuck needs to talk to the maid at three in the morning?

House Dasari is the best House!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

Watched some Anime.

Want to play a yandere character in Armageddon.  ;D

(Look it up and be afraid. Be very, very afraid.)

Always wanted to play an Allanaki Templar. My Northern Templar was my favorite role to date.

Damn you, Armageddon, for actually being good right now.

Damn you.

You vicious creature, Ginka.

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on December 27, 2016, 01:33:21 PM
Always wanted to play an Allanaki Templar. My Northern Templar was my favorite role to date.

Damn you.

Thought you were taking a break? :P That didn't last long.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

December 27, 2016, 03:15:34 PM #38 Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 03:17:11 PM by Akaramu
I think Reiloth would be a badass templar. Go for it!

I want to see more templars in 2017. I've been back to Zalanthas for some time now and encountered 0 PC templars.  :'(

What I'm NOT going to do is cry about that templar role call that popped up when I just fell into a character that I'm loving...

Oh wait, this is a do thread, so come New Years, I'm crying!   :'(  (Damn you, well-timed role calls, damn you!)

Quote from: Iiyola on December 27, 2016, 03:04:18 PM
Quote from: Reiloth on December 27, 2016, 01:33:21 PM

Damn you.

Thought you were taking a break? :P That didn't last long.

I more announce when i'm taking a break for the Clannies that might be looking for me/my PC, but I can't tell them I stored.

I'm not one to claim my breaks are forever :)

~Jack Vance~

JUST APPLY, BROS.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: boog on December 27, 2016, 07:27:14 PM
JUST APPLY, BROS.

But then i'll have to give up my PC, and i'm enjoying it immensely!

~Jack Vance~

I'd like to just compliment brokkr on a well written post. I really enjoyed reading it. Thoughtful and shows a lot of attention to other people's voices.

Except for the infatuation with Laura Mars. She abandoned us all and went over to Iron Realms.  Hrmph!

I kind of want to try a mul, but I've no idea how to rp one. The only nonhuman I ever played was a breed, and I always felt that I didn't do the race justice.

Quote from: Dar on December 27, 2016, 07:37:41 PMExcept for the infatuation with Laura Mars. She abandoned us all and went over to Iron Realms.  Hrmph!

I still play! Just don't have time for more than a few hours a week at most. :( Super casual pseudo-single-player mode for now.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Quote from: LauraMars on December 28, 2016, 08:06:46 PM
Quote from: Dar on December 27, 2016, 07:37:41 PMExcept for the infatuation with Laura Mars. She abandoned us all and went over to Iron Realms.  Hrmph!

I still play! Just don't have time for more than a few hours a week at most. :( Super casual pseudo-single-player mode for now.

I'd guilt and shame you, but I probably play even less then you do. Want to, but no time. Alas. Alas.

I am going to do cool shit, and I am going to help others do their cool shit.

That's my goal.  Faciltitate awesomenesses.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

I'm going to try to play less (delegate more) and put more effort into finding my fortune in the real world so that I can retire and play video games at my leisure.

Quote from: Malifaxis on December 30, 2016, 01:23:08 AM
I am going to do cool shit, and I am going to help others do their cool shit.

That's my goal.  Faciltitate awesomenesses.

Amen.

~Jack Vance~