Author Topic: How Many PCs Have You Had?  (Read 12443 times)

Sakra

Re: How Many PCs Have You Had?
« Reply #200 on: June 09, 2018, 10:39:12 PM »
  1) Raf - Dead      Pickpocket. Hired within 5 minutes of play by Kuraci family member. Died at 4 days played to spider.
  2) Rastan - Dead   Burglar. Hired into Tor. Lasted 8 days played.
  3) Stevith - Dead   Assassin. Run through Byn to Sergeant. Died during HRPT liberation of Tuluk after racking up a few templar kills, to three units of half-giants.
  4) Kor - Dead      
  5) Landis - Dead   Rukkian desert elf. Had a twin brother who was a Krathi.
  6) Grog - Dead       Giant. Only Tuluki rebel to survive bombing the Tor Academy.  Somehow gets Corporal in the legions and dies during the Mantis invasion.
  7) Rakeesh - Dead   Gith Gladiator.
  8) Ralnok - Dead   Desert elf Gladiatior.
  9) Trellen - Dead   'rinth elf whiran. Knifed for being on the wrong rooftop.
  10) Kolar - Dead
  11) Tolan - Dead   Sorceror of the *Redacted*. Destroyed the Dark Mistress and freed the ghoul elkran Quick from slavery. Then magicked that bastard up and unleashed him into the alleys.
  12) Kaalan - Dead   Vivaduan of the Akei. Got knocked out fighting a young duskhorn while spelled up. Took a -long- time to die.
  13) Torlan - Dead   First and only mul. Byn slave. Pretty sure a mindbender pushed him over the edge and he started raging.
  14) Jorkan - Dead
  15) Amos - Dead   Albino Krathi. Busted by Tor I think, killed when he refused to spy on Kadius.
  16) Ptak - Dead   Halfling sorceror. Somehow found a magick artifact that allowed access to the guild storeroom. Sure freaked them out.
  17) Tellak - Dead   
  18) Talon - Dead   Attempt at Psion.
  19) Kolt - Dead   Elkran. Most known for helping create a volcano.
  20) Lans - Dead   Attempt at Nilazi.
  21) Atellus - Dead
  22) Livius - Stored   Attempt at noble.
  23) Tovan - Dead   
  24) Tasok - Stored   Salarr family member who won Armageddon. Force-stored due to age.
  25) Current   

The downside to having long-lived characters, is you have to re-learn how to make a character everytime. All the guilds/subguilds have changed!
Some characters may be confused with others.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 10:58:02 PM by Sakra »
Quote from: Bhagharva
What you don't know can kill you. What you do know, can kill others.

To the north
[Near]
A lanky, brown-skinned gith is here, humping the rusty brown kank.
The rusty brown kank to the north bleats miserably.

Nao

« Reply #201 on: June 10, 2018, 02:23:04 AM »
I've been away for so long (and back for less than a year) that I don't recognize anyone, but Sakra, I think I remember your Amos.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:57:02 AM by Nao »
A rusty brown kank explodes into little bits.

Someone says, out of character:
     "I had to fix something in this zone.. YOU WEREN'T HERE 2 minutes ago :)"

PriestlySiren

« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2018, 02:46:18 AM »
Holy Toledo Sakra! You did win the game! I loved Tasok when I got to interact with him!
if you aren't supposed to kill players why do they have money on their bodies when they die

Krath

« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2018, 04:38:13 AM »
Fucking Tolan.
But it's cool, I can rap my skills, too
Cuz I rise above the rest like
'mon un whira [IC info removed]'

stoicreader

« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2018, 01:46:17 PM »
I hate this post, with jealousy.
Meh

The Warshaper

« Reply #205 on: June 12, 2018, 04:11:33 AM »
1. Naph - Dead - AoD Private Died on the trip back from an HRPT... from thirst. I idled out in the wagon because I had to leave for work! Doh! Managed to land an arrow into a Tuluki soldier PC before they completely escaped. Special thanks to QuillDipper and several others for showing me the ropes.

2. Mund - Stored - Took a hunter job for Salarr when there weren't any Salarr folks to hunt with.

3. Lach - Dead - AoD Private Also known as "Lick". Got into some -crazy- stuff.  ;) Stole... so many things... from so many people...  ::) Got burned up trying to drag his friends corpse away from some angry rabble. Had a serious amount of fun.

4. *** - Dead - Spec app, died within first 2 hours of play. New starting area for me as player.  :o #forevernoob

5. *** - Dead - Indie To soon to speak of. Hopefully some folks might have had good memories of this one, I know I do.  :-X

6. I'm writing this one up, and waiting until I have time to invest in playing a character.

deskoft

« Reply #206 on: June 12, 2018, 07:00:58 AM »
4. *** - Dead - Spec app, died within first 2 hours of play. New starting area for me as player.  :o #forevernoob

#teamforevernoob

Medena

« Reply #207 on: June 20, 2018, 01:31:49 PM »
What a fun read this thread is.  So many memories!

1) Jaleeza - Dead --  Allanaki pickpocket.  Dipped her hand into a couple of pockets.  Died to NPCs after 5 hours played.

2) Mezzi - Dead --  Rinthi pickpocket.  Dipped her hand into a couple of pockets.  Died to NPCs but this time after an epic 2 days played!

3) Yzbella - Stored -- Coded pickpocket but this time I learned you didn't have to actually play your guild.  Street juggler who did a lot of shows all over Allanak.  Had many, many adventures.  Went through the Atrium, became aide to Lord Prian Borsail.  Promoted to senior aide and beyond.  Stored after played for over a year.

4) Darian - Stored  -- Was my 1st Tuluki bard.  The foppish, ringletted man.  Partisan to a Tenneshi Chosen Lord.  He was hated by most people except for a few women who were always giving him gifts looking for sexual favours but he wasn't into women.

** Long Break **

5) Dakbellatina - Stored -- My one and only Bynner.  The burly, gap-toothed woman.  Stored to take a sponsored role.

6) Shandral - Stored --  Atrium hostess.   Loved the Atrium but it was a challenging role for I always felt tied to the location and it was hard to have a personal life.

7) Lapitia - Stored -- Lady Lapitia Fale.  The plump, prismatic-haired woman.  The house had just reopened for play and it was so much fun to play one of the nobles.  Had a beribboned Kank named Binky who she wrote a poem about.  Taught her bodyguard to recite it and other dreadful poems she'd written.  Exciting time to play in Allanak with lots going on there and in the whole world. Played for about 1.5 RL years.  Force stored after doing some "bad stuff".  To be clear, it was the character who did bad stuffz, not the player!  Really.

8) Sekrit - Stored

9) Billsie - Dead -- my 2nd Tuluki bard -- the tawny, braid-crowned half-giant.   Went for a grittier bard this time with a HG.  My favourite character ever.  Had a Faithful Lady (or Fateful Lady as Billsie called her) for a patron then later worked for Kadius besides doing bardish things in Tuluk.  She died to Allanak gate guards, aka spice code.

10) Saetta - Dead -- My first magicker.  An Elkrosian gemmed who eventually worked for Oash along with quite a big group of gemmers.  Fun group to play with. Died to spiders as did several other gemmed in the group (I think).  Lord Anthinius was probably not pleased!

11) Aysun - Stored -- 2nd magicker -- Nilazi -- Played a few RL months.  Stored to play a sponsored role but I think would have stored pretty soon anyway as the isolation was hard.  She wasn't the type who, you know, made friends or even wanted to.

12) Lyris - Dead  --  Tuluki noble.  Lyris Dasari.  In her quest to promote her House in commercial ways and not just for herb/healing lore, she made some new wines and invented sparkling wine.  Had a long-time relationship with Raleris Winrothol but turned down his marriage proposals as she was ambitious and wanted to move up in her House.  Had a wonderful death, dying to a disease induced by post-flood molds.  (staff killed me at my request because I didn't have time to play the role any longer)

13) Noholds - Stored  -- 3rd Tuluki bard -- really put the gritty into bard this time with a belching, cursing, unsubtle dwarf.  For some reason, had trouble finding a patron!!  Worked for an indie Trading Company.  Stored because I just didn't enjoy playing a dwarf.

14) Adia - Stored -- throwaway crafter who worked for Kadius.  Stored to play a sponsored role.

15) Tiana - Stored  -- Tan Muark

16) Adieri - Stored  -- 3rd magicker.  Whiran gemmed.  Lots of gemmed playing at the time so enjoyed the Quarter but I sucked as a magicker mainly because I sucked at learning the code stuff.

***  Uber Long Break ***

17) ***** - Alive
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 03:05:01 PM by Medena »
Quote from: J S Bach
If it ain't baroque, don't fix it.

Marauder Moe

« Reply #208 on: June 20, 2018, 02:50:53 PM »
Binky!

RIP.

:'(

Seeker

« Reply #209 on: June 21, 2018, 11:31:13 AM »

4) Darian - Stored  -- Was my 1st Tuluki bard.  The foppish, ringletted man.  Partisan to a Tenneshi Chosen Lord.  He was hated by most people except for a few women who were always giving him gifts looking for sexual favours but he wasn't into women.
Danu thought this guy was great.  I remember when they found a mantis hiding in a wagon in the wagon-yard together.  Was it Darian who had those awesome drinking songs?

7) Lapitia - Stored -- Lady Lapitia Fale.  The plump, prismatic-haired woman.  The house had just reopened for play and it was so much fun to play one of the nobles.  Had a beribboned Kank named Binky who she wrote a poem about.  Taught her bodyguard to recite it and other dreadful poems she'd written.  Exciting time to play in Allanak with lots going on there and in the whole world. Played for about 1.5 RL years.  Force stored after doing some "bad stuff".  To be clear, it was the character who did bad stuffz, not the player!  Really. [/q]
Oh, oh, Lapitia.  The merrry, pedestrian-terrorizing joyrides on the ContraBandWagon.  Dinner dates under the pergola in the evening on the Fale Estate, drinking and watching the bats together.  You finding the live, still-beating ensorcelled heart in the hidden pocket of my cloak.  So many, fond, fond memories
  8 ) Sekrit - Stored
So many talks under the tower of melted faces.
  9) Billsie - Dead -- my 2nd Tuluki bard -- the tawny, braid-crowned half-giant.   Went for a grittier bard this time with a HG.  My favourite character ever.  Had a Faithful Lady (or Fateful Lady as Billsie called her) for a patron then later worked for Kadius besides doing bardish things in Tuluk.  She died to Allanak gate guards, aka spice code.
Boots.  Poor, poor Boots.  He had it so soo bad for Billsie.

***  Uber Long Break ***

17) ***** - Alive
I admit it:  I will be keeping a hopeful eye out, everywhere.  Everyone else should be, too.
Sitting in your comfort,
You don't believe I'm real,
But you cannot buy protection
from the way that I feel.