A Masquerade Ball (December 30th)

Started by LLama, December 17, 2016, 02:04:12 PM

Linked Events

December 17, 2016, 02:04:12 PM Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 08:31:05 PM by LLama
Have you heard the whispers?

Something amazing is coming to Allanak.

Do you think you'd be welcomed?

Do you think you can sneak in?

Does this look like your idea of fun?

Does this?

The party begins December 30th at 9pm Server.

See the IC rumor board for more details.

So excite!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

REILOTH!!!!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

Quick reminder this event is this Friday night!!! See you all December 30th!!

December 28, 2016, 09:06:48 PM #7 Last Edit: December 28, 2016, 09:08:35 PM by Reiloth

"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Sadly I won't be able to make this but I want you all to know I found this thread very entertaining.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: BadSkeelz
Ah well you should just kill those PCs. They're not worth the time of plotting creatively against.

I'll be at a real masquerade ballroom party tonight, but to be honest I think I'm probably a lot better at real dancing than emote dancing - emote dancing is hard!
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

emote Swaying from side to side, @ slowly revolves in a tiny circle with ~man, looking as awkward and uncomfortable as a girl at a sixth-grade school dance.

looking forward to cutting a rug tonight!

fair warning, I will be at work via mobile client.

fair warning 2.0, Ronda Rousey is fighting tonight and that is a must watch for me.
"Historical analogy is the last refuge of people who can't grasp the current situation."
-Kim Stanley Robinson

I'm 50-50 on whether or not I can make this.

Quote from: 650Booger on December 30, 2016, 02:37:09 PM
looking forward to cutting a rug tonight!

fair warning, I will be at work via mobile client.

fair warning 2.0, Ronda Rousey is fighting tonight and that is a must watch for me.

War Nunes. ;)
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

40 minutes until the party starts. Are you ready?????

Quote from: LLama on December 30, 2016, 08:21:33 PM
40 minutes until the party starts. Are you ready?????

~Jack Vance~

Protip: don't look at anyone.

~Jack Vance~

Good times!  Thanks for organizing this.

WE. HAD. BLAST.

~Jack Vance~

I had a lot of fun, thanks to everyone who worked on putting it together, entertaining, and all you wonderful costume-wearers!
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."