After the last contract you've been in a bit of a slump. You're not exactly sure how everything went wrong.
Your sergeant had a little mishap midway through the mission:
And you had to put him down before he compromised the sweet, sweet coin you were going to be paid.
Now you're back home in the barracks, and that's the Lieutenant who just walked in.Trooper, get up here. I've got some new sleeves for you!I Need a New Byn Sergeant to Take Over!
Being a Byn sergeant is one of the toughest roles in the game, by my account. It's not something that everyone can handle. You will be expected to be a shining example of what the game can be, and should be. You will be expected to show new players the ropes, and get them ready for the terrible and awesome world of Armageddon. You will be expected to take your unit out on regular contracts, and bring a dash of death
badassery to the field!
Just remember:If you're interested in this role, please consider the following:
All I Need From You:
- I will need someone who is active, and has strong playtimes. This doesn't have to be all day, but I do expect you to be around at least once a day.
- You do not need leadership experience, but I do expect you to be open to comments and a guiding hand in some cases.
- I would prefer someone with Byn experience, so list off any characters you've had in the Byn. Bonus points if they died in the Byn.
- You will need to send in regular, informative reports.
- I need someone who is willing to be proactive, go out, and do things. Be imaginative.
- A name for your character.
- A description for your character.
- A background for your character.
- How you can see yourself handling the above qualifications.
- Common playtimes.
- Any plots, plans, or ideas you might have for the role.
- Your firstborn child for bonus points.
Any and all applications are welcome!
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Dec 16 2016 at Midnight Server!