Bye bye

Started by Case, December 09, 2016, 12:06:59 PM

I am taking a long break for some reasons and stuff, and not being motivated to play. Really enjoyed playing with all you guys, you are cool!

Same to you, damn... hope things get better.
Quote from: Synthesis on August 23, 2016, 07:10:09 PM
I'm asking for evidence, not telling you all to fuck off.

No, I'm telling you to fuck off, now, because you're being a little bitch.

Goodbye, Case. It's been fun, and look forward to playing together again someday when motivation finds us again. Hope all's well.

Hope to see you back sooner rather than later.  Sorry about things and stuff and I appreciate the help you tried to give me along the way.  Take care!

I did recover your lavender cloak from the clawfoot, but I never found your heart.  Sorry I couldn't eat your heart.   :'(
as IF you didn't just have them unconscious, naked, and helpless in the street 4 minutes ago

Lame.  Come back soon.
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

Quote from: nauta on December 09, 2016, 02:26:20 PM
I did recover your lavender cloak from the clawfoot, but I never found your heart.  Sorry I couldn't eat your heart.   :'(
You ate me in other ways, no harm done ;)

I'm also on a break, Case.  Perhaps we'll come back at the same time. :D
She wasn't doing a thing that I could see, except standing there leaning on the balcony railing, holding the universe together. --J.D. Salinger

Quote from: Armaddict on December 09, 2016, 03:28:54 PM
I'm also on a break, Case.  Perhaps we'll come back at the same time. :D
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

I'm looking forward to your inevitable return.  :-*

Quote from: Akaramu on December 09, 2016, 05:09:09 PM
I'm looking forward to your inevitable return.  :-*
I'm not sure if it'll be one I return from I'm afraid

But :-* :)

Quote from: Case on December 09, 2016, 05:17:04 PM
I'm not sure if it'll be one I return from I'm afraid

But :-* :)

That's what I said 3 years ago.  :P

I've always admired your work, or at least, I think it was your work I was admiring. Sometimes, that's what it is, work, and not play. I encourage you to go outside and play some, and though I'm sorry to see you go, I hope you find something fulfilling as a replacement.
Quote from: Miradus on January 26, 2017, 11:36:32 AM
I'm just looking for a general consensus. Or Moe's opinion. Either one generally can be accepted as canon.

Quote from: Case on December 09, 2016, 12:06:59 PM
I am taking a long break for some reasons and stuff, and not being motivated to play. Really enjoyed playing with all you guys, you are cool!

I just came back damnit. Don't do it. Yes i'm being selfish.

Hope life outside the sandbox is good! You know how and where to hit me up when you wanna hang, gurrrrrrl.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station