Oil Tradegoods completed and live.

Started by John, December 04, 2016, 02:37:52 AM

Quote from: Akariel on December 06, 2016, 07:23:34 PM
To note:
-Each region has it's own specific oils, bordering regions oils might randomly end up in the shops. (So Morin's oils might end up in Luir's, for instance.) There are 9 unique oils, not including the raw.
-Every piece of the process is craft-able. From making the bottles, to the raw oil, to the finished product. Various skills (including floristry) are made use of.
-Every oil has two versions: A clay bottle version and a glass bottle version. You will have to find the glass bottles on your own, however. This makes 18 non-unique oils, 20 including the raws.
-A new tool type was created: The oil press. These are also craftable, but are required for part of the process.

Went from uninterested to super impressed in one post.
He is an individual cool cat. A cat who has taken more than nine lives.

Quote from: Akariel on December 06, 2016, 07:23:34 PM
To note:
-Each region has it's own specific oils, bordering regions oils might randomly end up in the shops. (So Morin's oils might end up in Luir's, for instance.) There are 9 unique oils, not including the raw.
-Every piece of the process is craft-able. From making the bottles, to the raw oil, to the finished product. Various skills (including floristry) are made use of.
-Every oil has two versions: A clay bottle version and a glass bottle version. You will have to find the glass bottles on your own, however. This makes 18 non-unique oils, 20 including the raws.
-A new tool type was created: The oil press. These are also craftable, but are required for part of the process.
Thanks for the info :) I'd just resigned myself to not knowing what it was and feeling a bit silly for not knowing. This is much more exciting now that I know what y'all are going on about! Great to see players have been involved in it's rise to prominence as well!