We Want You in Purple and Blue

Started by Tleilax, November 28, 2016, 03:51:35 PM

Do you want weird pictures that vaguely tie in with our subject?!

Or memes, that also tie in some how?!

I have none of those! And I've exceeded my weekly allocation of exclamation marks.

House Kadius

We are looking for a Kadian family member to join our Allanak crew. You will be moving into Mercantile/Agentry to be fabulous, and make other people fabulous too. House Kadius is Zalanthas' finest supplier of luxury goods and they know it. To be successful in the role, you need a few things:

• You must be human.
  • You must be a mundane guild/subguild.
  • You must read and be able to follow the guidelines of sponsored roles.
  • You should have regular playtimes (Whenever they may be)
  • You should, as stated above, be fabulous.
But you'll get a few things too:

• Leadership experience, if you've been looking for a chance to jump into a leadership role. Look no further.
  • We'll happily provide assistance, so you don't feel like you've been dumped into the deep end of a shark tank. With Leadership (If you're learning) or projects you wish to pursue.
  • Get in on the ground floor of the new, improved House Kadius, be a part of making it even more Fabulous.
Put in Role Applications via the Request Tool to House Kadius. Please include a few facts about your PC:

Name
Description (Not a full description. Just a guide.)
Brief Background (Where you came from. Keeping in mind you're GMH Family)
Motivations (Why you're going)
How you will make Kadius great (Where you're going)

Applications will close on Tuesday the 6th of December at 2359 server time.

So I am going to post here that we are still looking for applications, we've gotten a few, but we'd love to see a few more.  One thing that this position is going to get is to work closely with staff on developing new efforts to make the GMHs better.  If you wish to be apart of this, please put in application, you feedback and work in game will help us make these clans better than they already are.  One of the things we really want to work on is making the job of a Merchant/Agent easier when it comes to selling items in game.  So if you are worried about being a vending machine, we're going to be working hard to make it easier.
Ourla:  You're like the oil paint on the canvas of evil.

This is now closed.

Thank you for your applications, you'll be hearing back from us over the next few days!

Carry on.