A Nak Family for Nakkis

Started by Twilight, November 21, 2016, 01:56:37 PM

Come play in a commoner family of mostly hunters and grebbers based in Allanak.  More details will be provided to interested parties.  Need 1-3 players to be brothers/sisters/its.

Race is human or human looking half-elf and no restrictions on guild/subguild.  PM me if interested.  Please do not include race, guild or subguild info.

*this is a staff approved family, not responsible for any sudden bowel discharge, loss of hearing, persistent itchiness, hair loss, or psychotic episodes due to participation in this family*
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

I read this again and I was like...oh, everyone probably thinks this is so I can play a secret magicker and suddenly manifest later, surprising everyone...

Errr, no.  I just wanted to make it open enough that you could take whatever idea you are interested in playing and fit it into a family.  Whether than involves some personal secret...or not.
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

I'd jump on this, but I store every ten days. I am exaggerating my endurance slightly.
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

I would love to jump on this. But I have taken to playing long ish lived characters and so have no clue when I will next be available. Always wamted to do a family thing though.

I'd try, currently busy, but I'll PM you if anything should change.
Quote from: Synthesis on August 23, 2016, 07:10:09 PM
I'm asking for evidence, not telling you all to fuck off.

No, I'm telling you to fuck off, now, because you're being a little bitch.

Twilight is an excellent player, if you have the opportunity to jump on this family role, do it before someone else does!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on November 23, 2016, 11:56:42 PM
Twilight is an excellent player, if you have the opportunity to jump on this family role, do it before someone else does!
Seconded.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Quote from: Is Friday on November 27, 2016, 02:15:29 AM
Quote from: Reiloth on November 23, 2016, 11:56:42 PM
Seconded.

IM SO MAD I MISSED THIS
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station