Author Topic: A Nak Family for Nakkis  (Read 785 times)

Twilight

A Nak Family for Nakkis
« on: November 21, 2016, 01:56:37 PM »
Come play in a commoner family of mostly hunters and grebbers based in Allanak.  More details will be provided to interested parties.  Need 1-3 players to be brothers/sisters/its.

Race is human or human looking half-elf and no restrictions on guild/subguild.  PM me if interested.  Please do not include race, guild or subguild info.

*this is a staff approved family, not responsible for any sudden bowel discharge, loss of hearing, persistent itchiness, hair loss, or psychotic episodes due to participation in this family*
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

Twilight

Re: A Nak Family for Nakkis
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 02:34:36 PM »
I read this again and I was like...oh, everyone probably thinks this is so I can play a secret magicker and suddenly manifest later, surprising everyone...

Errr, no.  I just wanted to make it open enough that you could take whatever idea you are interested in playing and fit it into a family.  Whether than involves some personal secret...or not.
Evolution ends when stupidity is no longer fatal."

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 05:34:25 PM »
I'd jump on this, but I store every ten days. I am exaggerating my endurance slightly.
Do yourself a favor, and play Resident Evil 4 again.

Hauwke

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2016, 11:28:28 PM »
I would love to jump on this. But I have taken to playing long ish lived characters and so have no clue when I will next be available. Always wamted to do a family thing though.

Dunetrade55

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 11:33:29 PM »
I'd try, currently busy, but I'll PM you if anything should change.
I'm asking for evidence, not telling you all to fuck off.

No, I'm telling you to fuck off, now, because you're being a little bitch.

Reiloth

• Corpse Pose: B&W Film Photography
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 11:56:42 PM »
Twilight is an excellent player, if you have the opportunity to jump on this family role, do it before someone else does!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Is Friday

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 02:15:29 AM »
Twilight is an excellent player, if you have the opportunity to jump on this family role, do it before someone else does!
Seconded.
Quote from: shadowspeak discord
did you just meet a ridiculously unfuckable psychotic female character? It's 75% likely that Is_Friday is playing it! unfuckable, unwantable, unloveable, poorly played, stereotype-driven, abusive, and shallow!

Fathi

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 02:09:51 AM »
Seconded.

IM SO MAD I MISSED THIS
Out of all those kinds of people, you got a face with a view
I'm just an animal looking for a home
Share the same space for a minute or two

Quote from: BadSkeelz
My preferred form of birth control is still rough circle.

Akaramu

• Anathema Web Serial
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 05:12:35 AM »